Jerry "We want Dak. That's that. The improvement [from 2023] demonstrated to me that there is more."

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
wait.... you were talking about Jerry caving in... Id like for you to actually give me years and contract total amount that would coincide with your view of "Caving in."
Or am I asking too much?
You are asking to much because I don't want him on the team at any price.

Redline360

Reaction score
No doubt Dak put up phenomenal numbers in the regular season(he's my fantasy QB for a reason) however he's still been down right atrocious in the post season.

Like I've said numerous times a different argument could be had if he's at least played decent to good and the rest of the talent was lacking. But not when he's been historically bad and one of the MAJOR problems in the post season. He's been down right BAD

He's not the guy, it's time to move on however Jerry only cares about profits and keeping the Cowboys relevant in the news. Regular season success is all he needs that's his superbowl

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I want him also. It does not matter to me if the Cowboy want to continue this screw up. I would rather make sure that you, Qcard, Rambo, TheMarathone and a few others of his lovers to be happy, that all the matter to me anymore. If you lovers are happy, then I'm happy.
:lmao: :laugh::muttley::laugh::lmao:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You guys have seen videos of the committee approach the Cowboys use.

Whoever is disagreeing with Jerry at the Star stand strong please. McClay, Stephen, MM, Jimmy, or whoever.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
wait.... you were talking about Jerry caving in... Id like for you to actually give me years and contract total amount that would coincide with your view of "Caving in."
Or am I asking too much?
Five years, $285million, $171 million guaranteed, NTC, year five is a player option.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Like Jerry gives a dan about YOUR timeline.

The funniest thing to me is that Jerry almost ALWAYS tells us exactly what he is thinking. He tells what they are going to do, and people just refuse to listen.
That's because what he says most of the time is improbable.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If that is the case then we better load up on defense so we can keep playoff games low scoring and build up the OLine to pound the rock. Run the ball and keep it out of Dak's hands in big games. LBer, DLine, OLine, and RB in the draft if we are riding with the Dakster.
Um, this team has not been loading up.
It's being stripped down.
Next season should be fun for our adversaries.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope the Dak fans get their hopes sky high and believe every word Jerry says lololololololol
If they really wanted him and believed in him there would have been a deal done before free agency. Especially if they believe they are just a couple players away. You don't walk into training camp eating a 59mil cap hit if the guy you believe in can chop that number in half or more by extending him. Like I said before, Actions > Words.

rags747

Reaction score
Jerry was 100% Spot On in the presser when responding to Jane Slater! He’s an option QB That can hold that ball to the last second. He needs to see more leaves fall, he wants to see more cards played! Freaking love his answers there! Ty for your support as always…

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If they really wanted him and believed in him there would have been a deal done before free agency. Especially if they believe they are just a couple players away. You don't walk into training camp eating a 59mil cap hit if the guy you believe in can chop that number in half or more by extending him. Like I said before, Actions > Words.
Jerry does this with all his players and coaches and people still fall for it everytime.

As long as you're under contract he will talk about you as if you're a Cowboy for life.