Jerry "We want Dak. That's that. The improvement [from 2023] demonstrated to me that there is more."

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well then, Pay him Jerry. You are in the HOF so I'm sure you know your stuff. Pay him 55-60 mil and lets get on with it. You don't deserve a SB. So either crap or get off the pot!
Like Jerry gives a dan about YOUR timeline.

The funniest thing to me is that Jerry almost ALWAYS tells us exactly what he is thinking. He tells what they are going to do, and people just refuse to listen.

Sydla

Reaction score
There is ZERO reason to want Dak back to then not do something about his cap hit to help your team in FA. Waiting until August or the season is just flat out failing as a GM.

Sydla

Reaction score
Stay tuned anxious one, he will. And maybe the reason it’s taking this long is because he wants a deal favorable to the Cowboys. I mean Duuuuuuuhhhh.
What would have been "favorable" to the Cowboys was signing him to an extension in March that would have free up a ton of cap space and they could have used it to actually improve the roster.

That is if they really, truly want him back. With the two Jones' boys, they say one thing and do another quite a bit.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What would have been "favorable" to the Cowboys was signing him to an extension in March that would have free up a ton of cap space and they could have used it to actually improve the roster.

That is if they really, truly want him back. With the two Jones' boys, they say one thing and do another quite a bit.
And this is the 2nd time they’ve lost out.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I guess we will see about that, huh? I hope he caves into Dak like last time, JJ deserves it. Besides, it was fun watching JJ cry after Dak stunk up another playoff game.
Caves in? Wth does that mean. So exactly what kind of contract do you think Dak should be getting? 4 years 80 million?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If that is the case then we better load up on defense so we can keep playoff games low scoring and build up the OLine to pound the rock. Run the ball and keep it out of Dak's hands in big games. LBer, DLine, OLine, and RB in the draft if we are riding with the Dakster.
Load up on the defense? we had one of the best defenses in the NFL last year by any measuring stick. The days of having the 85 bears or 2000 Ravens defense are over. The rules dont allow it, and many of you just refuse to accept it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Dak detractors right about now... :lmao:

20240423-151419.gif

H8-EICFZt-Uf-Ud-NLMGea.gif

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I want Dak to get as much money as he can.
wait.... you were talking about Jerry caving in... Id like for you to actually give me years and contract total amount that would coincide with your view of "Caving in."
Or am I asking too much?