Jerry "We want Dak. That's that. The improvement [from 2023] demonstrated to me that there is more."

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
At the end I always figured this is what would end up happening. As much as I want to move on, I believe these 2 will ride Dak until his wheels fall off or an injury forces their hand.

HungryLion

Reaction score
OK.

If that's what you believed then it's negligence that you didn't extend him, lower his cap hit immensely and use some of that cap savings to fill in some clear holes. You need tons of help along the OL, at DL, LB, RB. You did nothing to address any of that save for one old LB and a total JAG at TB who probably won't even make the 53.

You failed, again, in your stewardship of the franchise.
This is my thoughts.

Unless they actually plan to let Dak’s contract expire and move on.

The approach this off season ONLY makes sense if they plan on letting Dak walk.

They’ve still failed for 30 years now, either way. And will likely continue to fail.

ICP

Reaction score
It's because you're an old idiot Jerry and can't see well enough to know what your looking at?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jerry is enjoying the limelight. Heck, he loved them making fun of him at that function, where baggy but Gene/jean got mad. "If they're talking about me it's all good" We love you Jer, you're the best buddy. I don't care if we win another playoff game. Super Bowl. :lmao: