Jerry: Wednesday will tell us where Prescott is at

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Hope he doesn’t come back and spin them into the ground like in game one.

Praxit

Reaction score
...tell us, Jerry... *eating big slice of cake, while waiting* ;)

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
What’s Risen going to do with himself I’d Dak leads us to the Super Biwl?

GoldenR

Reaction score
Jerry probably won't let Dak come back against the Eagles and possibly look bad. He's got to protect his investment.

Count on it
They'll wait until they face the mighty Lions and Bears, when Dak can put up his gaudy stats and claim he's "back".[/QUOTE

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Jerry is a freaking idiot. If Dak wasn’t ready Monday he shouldn’t be allowed to play Sunday. No reason to hurry him back. Let Rush play the Eagles game and then Dak returns the following Monday.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Dak and the offense has owned the eagles. I doubt that will be the deciding factor on whether he plays or not. If he can throw the ball with zip I think he'll play.

Reactions: G2

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s Risen going to do with himself I’d Dak leads us to the Super Biwl?
5PZwz5s.gif

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Dak and Jerry are in cahoots to hold him out of this Eagles game.

They'd much rather Rush play bad in primetime against the undefeated divisional rival instead.

I also suspect Jerry and Peters are in cahoots that Peters not play Eagles unless division or Playoffs is on the line.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rush has earned the start versus the iggles. Resting Dak one more week will assure he's our 40 million-dollar guy when he returns in week 7 against the Lions.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadly Jerry can wait until the eagles and bears but I don't think it's going to help your exposed (bring a knife to a gunfight) QB

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
If Dak is to be the leader of this team he needs to prove himself on Sunday night against the eagles the only undefeated team in the NFL and our most hated division rival.

Playing well and beating the eagles puts this whole thing to rest and reestablishes him as the leader of this team.

He should want to play and not take no for an answer.
They know now exactly whether he's capable of playing or not how they're going to spin it and market it is something else.

If he's the leader he should be he should want to put this team on his back and beat the best not wait for the Detroit Lions.

He should realize that Cooper Rush has gone above and beyond his skill set and played way over his head to save the season for Dak to finish it.

Dak owes it to Cooper Rush and the rest of his teammates to step in when he knows that his skill set and mobility is needed in this game against arguably the best in the league.
One of the best posts I've read over the last month, I think you nailed every bit of it.

But I think Jerry has already decided the cons are heavier than the pros and won't let it happen.

I hope I'm wrong, but i believe Jerry already knows when Dak is playing again.