Jerry: Wednesday will tell us where Prescott is at

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak would be wise to make sure he's 100% ready and well prepared to be the best version of himself when he returns to the field. He'll be under very close scrutiny, regarding his abilities to perform adequately at that point in time. Having him return to active play before he's totally healthy and well prepared to be at his best would be doing him a disservice. It's for sure the FO would be wise to err on the side of caution before rushing him back.

Last edited:

morat1959

Reaction score
What a loser response. So ignore the reality that we can see with our eyes and believe stats instead ? And the reality we see on Dak’s throws shows up in game film too. Just watch the Tampa Bay game. That’s the best you got huh ? I hope you and your Dak doll will be very happy together.
Don’t forget the blankie and sippy cup.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry told us today in his way that they are preparing for Cooper Rush to be the starting QB on Sunday night.

Parsons will not be asked to exert himself this week at practice. It's apparent to me the plan is to give tons of treatment to Micah's specific injury this week and then on Sunday night he will dress to play and do everything he can to make a difference in the game. Rinse, and repeat for week 7.

Reactions: CWR

MaineBoy

Reaction score
So. Is Dak more accurate than Justin Herbert?

Because if you are using this kind of competition as a baseline for accuracy. That is what you are saying.

Or does it only work when Dak doesnt do well?

I dont think Dak is more accurate or even in the same playing field as Herbert, but when you say things like this. That is what you are saying.

I think there is a fair chance that I am more accurate than Dak, so I’m pretty sure Herbert is. And if Dak was only inaccurate on the Carr tape that would be one thing, but he has plenty of game tape that shows the same thing.

morat1959

Reaction score
I think there is a fair chance that I am more accurate than Dak, so I’m pretty sure Herbert is. And if Dak was only inaccurate on the Carr tape that would be one thing, but he has plenty of game tape that shows the same thing.
I honestly believe over half on here can’t see it. They go straight to a stat line. They have not played, coached or scouted on any level of football. That’s not a requirement to be a fan but it is to see what we see and it’s really not that hard.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I honestly believe over half on here can’t see it. They go straight to a stat line. They have not played, coached or scouted on any level of football. That’s not a requirement to be a fan but it is to see what we see and it’s really not that hard.

I agree. Some on here don’t want to see it or they want to ignore it. It’s like they have an agenda to defend Dak despite what their eyes and the rest of the world sees. Stats are the last refuge of their failed argument. I just watch the games and would be his biggest cheerleader if he was accurate and consistent. But I’m not gonna ignore what I see.

bigE79

Reaction score
You know,the last good team we beat with dak was the chargers in the second game of the season, last year..damn.

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak says he feels good and throwing the ball with pop..I say put him in and let him play,what do we have to lose.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Despite Dr. Jerry's repeated attempts to speak it into existence, the earliest Dak will be back is six weeks. This was the original timetable given in the first place (6-8 weeks).
Broken bones take 6 weeks to heal. No matter how young and athletic someone is.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I hate to be the message board doctor here but...
The thumb is not required for spinning. It's required for grip.
Someone tell Jerry.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Well based on those stats it is fair to say Jimmy G. is a better QB than Dak?

Jimmy G. Comp % 67.2 % QB Rating 98.8
Yeah probably Jimy G also 35-15 win loss, Jimmy G is pretty good he gets hurt a lot though. He also got to a super bowl appearance

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
What a loser response. So ignore the reality that we can see with our eyes and believe stats instead ? And the reality we see on Dak’s throws shows up in game film too. Just watch the Tampa Bay game. That’s the best you got huh ? I hope you and your Dak doll will be very happy together.
Calling me a loser ? Nice
Anyway Rush completed 10 passes for 102 yards and the best offensive ply was a 57 yard TD run pump the brakes . Dak is better than rush by miles , Moore he’s to call the same game plan though and Jerry needs to let him.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Calling me a loser ? Nice
Anyway Rush completed 10 passes for 102 yards and the best offensive ply was a 57 yard TD run pump the brakes . Dak is better than rush by miles , Moore he’s to call the same game plan though and Jerry needs to let him.
Rush was only asked to throw 16 times and 3 we're dropped. They did have the lead and Rush did exactly what he was asked to do. If you go back to the Giants game he got the ball out quickly and threw some nice timing routes and had a game winning drive and it wasn't just a field goal. The crazy thing is the team is playing so much harder with Rush as an underdog than it ever did with Dak. Just remember that Rush also doesn't have Amari like Dak did last year.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Rush was only asked to throw 16 times and 3 we're dropped. They did have the lead and Rush did exactly what he was asked to do. If you go back to the Giants game he got the ball out quickly and threw some nice timing routes and had a game winning drive and it wasn't just a field goal. The crazy thing is the team is playing so much harder with Rush as an underdog than it ever did with Dak. Just remember that Rush also doesn't have Amari like Dak did last year.
The team is just calmer and more in control with Rush. Dak is chaos back there with his poor defense reading and shaky pocket presence, not to mention his wild arm