Jerry: Wednesday will tell us where Prescott is at

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Dak is fake.

He hugs Cooper one minute and then after the game he's talking about getting the offense healthy will be huge (talking about himself) and when he gets back they're going to "take off".

You still falling for this fake act from him, huh? I thought the way he acted after the 49ers loss would've opened some eyes on who he really is, but I guess the blinders you wear helps with that. You can't quit him just like you can't quit Zeke. You think with your heart instead of your brain. That's why you're going to lose a bet with me.
You can read it on his face the guy is a pretender .. insecure attention seeker...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Jerry thinks if he mentions "spinning the ball" it sounds like what a "football guy" might say. :lmao:

I think if Dak spins the ball nearly as much as Jerry's head spins, his return would be a certainty!

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
One of the best posts I've read over the last month, I think you nailed every bit of it.

But I think Jerry has already decided the cons are heavier than the pros and won't let it happen.

I hope I'm wrong, but i believe Jerry already knows when Dak is playing again.

Yes I have that feeling too that it's been decided a while ago.

All this waiting till after the doctor visit and needing a week of practice is just a bunch of posturing before we are told that he's not going to play.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak is nowhere near ready to spin a ball like he needs to, to play effectively. This isn't a secret but the Cowboys staff is treating it like it is. They hope they can generate disinformation by not being forthcoming with the truth. So maybe today the truth will set us all free by getting exposed to daylight. Dak needs at least one more week. His rehabilitation was set back by swelling from overdoing it about two weeks ago. So look for his return to happen in week 7 or 8. The original prognosis was 6 to 8 weeks so they are turning out to be very accurate.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I've been to rehab and dealt with enough in my life to know when it is better to let go. I am letting go. Nothing weak about it. Not surprised with you being judgmental though. Carry on.
Yeah I have some stuff going on with my mom. Sorry mate. Just not into the negative stuff right now. My bad

JBond

Reaction score
Not the biggest fan, but Dak does have a better arm if healthy. Rush has done more than any of us expected, but the bubble may pop against the Eagles. If the staff feels he is ready, and Dak feels good, he will get the start. I don't care who starts, as long as we win.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Hey Jerry: THIS Is where he's at even if he was healthy.

And these targets weren't even moving!
/mic drop

Dak completion percentage 66.2%, QB Rating 98.2

David Carr completion percentage 59.7%, QB Rating 74.2

Get out of here with this nonsense .

Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else” - Han Solo

MaineBoy

Reaction score

Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else” - Han Solo

What a loser response. So ignore the reality that we can see with our eyes and believe stats instead ? And the reality we see on Dak’s throws shows up in game film too. Just watch the Tampa Bay game. That’s the best you got huh ? I hope you and your Dak doll will be very happy together.

phildadon86

Reaction score
What a loser response. So ignore the reality that we can see with our eyes and believe stats instead ? And the reality we see on Dak’s throws shows up in game film too. Just watch the Tampa Bay game. That’s the best you got huh ? I hope you and your Dak doll will be very happy together.
So. Is Dak more accurate than Justin Herbert?

Because if you are using this kind of competition as a baseline for accuracy. That is what you are saying.

Or does it only work when Dak doesnt do well?

I dont think Dak is more accurate or even in the same playing field as Herbert, but when you say things like this. That is what you are saying.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I honestly dont think the game plan changes 1 bit if Dak suits ^. I mean, why? Just run whats been effective. I think we win either way.

Rayman70

Reaction score
First play of the game we will pass it for a big chunk. Rush will set the tone. It will be a screen to Turpin for like 50 yards. That kid is a game wrecker. Games like this are why we signed him.

FTWayne

Reaction score
He's probably out making commercial. You can give Dak books but he doesn't read them, just like defenses.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Well based on those stats it is fair to say Jimmy G. is a better QB than Dak?

Jimmy G. Comp % 67.2 % QB Rating 98.8

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The unbridled hatred for Prescott in this thread is pretty weird. Like, did he go Zach Wilson on your moms or something?