Jerry's drunken interview

bbgun;3345616 said:
Snyder gets bombed in public and cusses out former coaches? Not that I know of. Did Murchison? Schramm? Landry? Same answer. Not a proud day for the franchise.


Jerry didn't do that either.
 
bbgun;3345616 said:
Snyder gets bombed in public and cusses out former coaches? Not that I know of. Did Murchison? Schramm? Landry? Same answer. Not a proud day for the franchise.


Snyder is a much better owner...:bow:
 
5Stars;3345618 said:
Someone should send Bach a link to this vid.

Instant woody for him.


:laugh2:

:laugh2: Yhea, some guys get their kicks off wierd stuff.
 
bbgun;3345616 said:
Snyder gets bombed in public and cusses out former coaches? Not that I know of. Did Murchison? Schramm? Landry? Same answer. Not a proud day for the franchise.
Sorry, bb. You're a bad fan if you don't attempt to spin every negative of anyone affiliated with the Cowboys into a positive. You need to hand over your fan card.
 
bbgun;3345608 said:
Good thing he's not a high-profile owner of a pro franchise, then. This is one of the few times Skins fans can look down on us. I know, I know. "No big deal." :rolleyes:


Dude.... Seriously?

If Skins fans really think they can look down on us because our owner was drunk, lol.... then they've got absolutely nothing to hang their hats on.

And if you are seriously worried because a Skin fan might look down upon you because our owner was drunk, you are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive.

The man is of legal drinking age. He didn't do anything illegal. He may have made a fool of himself. Not that big of a deal. Drinking can lead to that.
 
5Stars;3345622 said:
Snyder is a much better owner...:bow:

Right now, he's leading in the "moral authority" department. I look forward to the day when Jerry has to discipline a player for an alcohol-related boo-boo.
 
I mean, if he was blowing lines of cocaine off a hooker's ***, then yeah, I'd say bbgun would have a point.
 
Jerry "rick james" Jones is a funny visual.

"bleep yo stadium, ninja"
 
He was obviously joking around. What is sad is that he can't do that without it being broadcast all over the net.
 
Vintage;3345630 said:
I mean, if he was blowing lines of cocaine off a hooker's ***, then yeah, I'd say bbgun would have a point.

:laugh2: :lmao2: :laugh2:
 
Vintage;3345630 said:
I mean, if he was blowing lines of cocaine off a hooker's ***, then yeah, I'd say bbgun would have a point.

Like I said, he'd have to ****ing murder someone before the shills took notice. Keep lowering the bar.
 
bbgun;3345635 said:
Like I said, he'd have to ****ing murder someone before the shills took notice. Keep lowering the bar.



Did you go to church last Sunday?


:laugh2:
 
Vintage;3345630 said:
I mean, if he was blowing lines of cocaine off a hooker's ***, then yeah, I'd say bbgun would have a point.

you sound like a man with a plan :laugh1:
 
theebs;3345619 said:
The wild card. If I remember correctly we were 5-8 and still in the hunt for the 5th or 6th wild card spot because the nfc was so awful.

winning over chicago was important, it would give us a chance to still make the postseason, throwing that away on henson who looked horrendous in that first half made no sense.

Vinny came in and made some plays to witten and then julius popped one and we won the game.

the following week we pulled out that miracle in seattle, at 5-7 on our way home to play new orleans and then at philly. We blew the new orleans game and then like I said we had philly on the ropes until copper slipped and couldnt catch the pass that would have been a big first down. We ended up losing 12-7. We almost got that one.

8-8 would have gotten us in, and around thanksgiving it was looking like 7-9 would get the 6th seed.

so that is what we were playing for. You can rewrite to fit some bill sucks agenda all you want, but the facts are the facts.

Not rewriting anything Vinny was toast we finished the season 6-10 it is what it is. You want to make it out as if BP could do no wrong? That is your business.
 
bbgun;3345635 said:
Like I said, he'd have to ****ing murder someone before the shills took notice. Keep lowering the bar.


Please tell me you weren't cheering the 90s Cowboys team.....

I mean, the Skins probably led us in the moral category back then. Think they'd like to swap decade results with us?

Hey - moral victories. Almost like the real thing. Almost.
 
So by page 15 Jerry becomes a hero of a video that was so out of line it couldn’t even be posted on a football forum?

You want to know the problems with the Dallas Cowboys. Look at it’s leader.

A babbling drunk.
 
Vintage;3345627 said:
Dude.... Seriously?

If Skins fans really think they can look down on us because our owner was drunk, lol.... then they've got absolutely nothing to hang their hats on.

I said one of the few times, and that's hardly a controversial statement.

And if you are seriously worried because a Skin fan might look down upon you because our owner was drunk, you are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive.

Not just Skins fans. That's just salt in the wounds. I'm sure Giant and Eagle fans will make their thoughts known as well.

The man is of legal drinking age. He didn't do anything illegal. He may have made a fool of himself. Not that big of a deal. Drinking can lead to that.

Ridiculous. The face of the franchise got BLOTTO in public and embarrassed himself to no end. I'm supposed to think this is a good thing? Like he's some 20-year-old frat pledge who doesn't know any better? Do we have no ****ing standards on this team? How many owners have consented to drunken, profanity-laced interviews? I can count them on no hands.
 
Everlastingxxx;3345649 said:
So by page 15 Jerry becomes a hero of a video that was so out of line it couldn’t even be posted on a football forum?

You want to know the problems with the Dallas Cowboys. Look at it’s leader.

A babbling drunk.
Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer2:
 
Yawwwwn.

He didn't even say anything bad. I doubt Parcells was even offended by it.

He's drunk....at a bar. Shocking!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top