Jerry's drunken interview

dcfanatic;3345748 said:
You are one of the biggest homers on this board.

So no one is taking anything you say seriously.

Jerry could crap on a plate and you would eat it up and tell everyone Jerry is a great guy for having you over for dinner.

That's not fair. R2A is a much bigger homer. ;)
 
5Stars;3345749 said:
I see that you changed it.

Like a pancake...flip-flop.

:bow:

Yes I did.

But that not really fair to say to me 5star.

You know I have always defended Jerry ...... but this was just so stupid and immature.

I mean he fined Marty B for cursing and saying something stupid on the internet.

Then he turns around and does much worse.

How do you think this is gonna look to the younger players on the team?
 
zrinkill;3345759 said:
Yes I did.

But that not really fair to say to me 5star.

You know I have always defended Jerry ...... but this was just so stupid and immature.

I mean he fined Marty B for cursing and saying something stupid on the internet.

Then he turns around and does much worse.

How do you think this is gonna look to the younger players on the team?

He fined him for using the Cowboys logo in the video; not for the cursing.
 
Vintage;3345762 said:
He fined him for using the Cowboys logo in the video; not for the cursing.

Jerry is the Cowboys logo ..... isnt that what he said to Aikman in his commercial?
 
zrinkill;3345759 said:
Yes I did.

But that not really fair to say to me 5star.

You know I have always defended Jerry ...... but this was just so stupid and immature.

I mean he fined Marty B for cursing and saying something stupid on the internet.

Then he turns around and does much worse.

How do you think this is gonna look to the younger players on the team?


The thing is, bro...someone else posted this. Jerry did not do this on purpose, nor did he even know this was happening.

The guy has a life...and I respect it. He's not a Saint, and neither are most of us on this forum. However, some think they are....


:)
 
SLATEmosphere;3345769 said:
Can't wait till Mr. Rooney makes a drunk video.

That would be pretty epic.

but his QB is a saint, so that's o.k. then. :rolleyes:
 
5Stars;3345766 said:
The thing is, bro...someone else posted this. Jerry did not do this on purpose, nor did he even know this was happening.

The guy has a life...and I respect it. He's not a Saint, and neither are most of us on this forum. However, some think they are....


:)
that guy is also a billionaire owner who is held to a higher standard and should conduct himself better in public.
 
zrinkill;3345765 said:
Jerry is the Cowboys logo ..... isnt that what he said to Aikman in his commercial?


No. The star is the logo, Bennett used actual Cowboys crap in the video, which is what got him in trouble.

Had Bennett just yapped his mouth with no Cowboys apparel present, he'd have been fine.
 
SLATEmosphere;3345769 said:
Can't wait till Mr. Rooney makes a drunk video.

That would be pretty epic.


He don't drink. Neither does any of the other owners in the league. Only Jerry does.
 
5Stars;3345766 said:
The thing is, bro...someone else posted this. Jerry did not do this on purpose, nor did he even know this was happening.

The guy has a life...and I respect it. He's not a Saint, and neither are most of us on this forum. However, some think they are....


:)


:bow:

Does he regret it? Sure he does. But once your drunk..well...your done.

People basically are digusted that he got drunk at a bar. No his fault some lowlife 20 somethings took advantage of a drunken person. It wasn't the first time that has happened and it won't be the last.
 
5Stars;3345766 said:
The thing is, bro...someone else posted this. Jerry did not do this on purpose, nor did he even know this was happening.

The guy has a life...and I respect it. He's not a Saint, and neither are most of us on this forum. However, some think they are....


:)

The thing is, 5Stars, Jerry can't act like an average guy. He is the owner, president and general manager of the greatest franchise in all of sports. The bar (no pun intended) has to be set a little higher for him.

He can't go to a bar, get wasted and start running his mouth to some college kids. Especially at his age (68?). I'm sure he's done this a lot in the past, but it's not 1960 anymore.

Jerry is probably very difficult to embarrass, but I bet he is (or will be) over this. And his family is probably mortified.
 
5Stars;3345766 said:
The thing is, bro...someone else posted this. Jerry did not do this on purpose, nor did he even know this was happening.

The guy has a life...and I respect it. He's not a Saint, and neither are most of us on this forum. However, some think they are....


:)

I do not count being drunk as free reign to act like he wants.

He is a 67 year old married grandfather who is the most visible GM and Owner in the league.

There is no excuse for him to put himself in that position.

None.


.
.
.
.
 
Rampage;3345773 said:
that guy is also a billionaire owner who is held to a higher standard and should conduct himself better in public.

Believe it or not, even when your a billionaire owner you still have the ability to get drunk....at a bar...having a good time...
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,301
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top