Jerry's drunken interview

zrinkill;3345780 said:
I do not count being drunk as free reign to act like he wants.

He is a 67 year old married grandfather who is the most visible GM and Owner in the league.

There is no excuse for him to put himself in that position.

None.


.
.
.
.
jerry can do whatever he wants


even if you like it or not


He IS the dallas cowboys
 
Rampage;3345773 said:
that guy is also a billionaire owner who is held to a higher standard and should conduct himself better in public.


So, people that are rich should just stay home and be bored?

Anyway, I knew that a few of you posters would get all hot and bothered over what Jerry did, because, you just don't like him, period.

I could chill (not shill) with JJ all day long.


:laugh2:
 
Vintage;3345774 said:
No. The star is the logo, Bennett used actual Cowboys crap in the video, which is what got him in trouble.

Had Bennett just yapped his mouth with no Cowboys apparel present, he'd have been fine.


Jerry Jones has said many time ..... "I AM THE COWBOYS"

Sorry Vintage ...... but there is no excuse for this.

And I would bet money he has a Cowboys logo on something he is wearing.
 
I doubt anyone is arguing that this is the smartest thing Jerry's ever done. It was stupid.

But.... who cares?

I am more concerned with what we are going to do at kicker, the draft, etc than if Jerry had 1 (or 8) too many drinks in public.
 
Wow. That was ugly, real ugly.

Not good for business.

It didn't sound like him.

I hope it wasn't.
 
my friends dad is the CEO of a well known company and have seen him drunk at a bar/resturant several times having a good time.

Apparently rich old people like to drink and have fun.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
41gy#;3345799 said:
I hope it wasn't.

I hope so too.

I pray it was not him.

I would love to be "gotten" by an elaborate prank.

If it is I will put a "YOU GOT ME" in my sig for the rest of the year.

I love Jerry ...... he is a great kind hearted guy.

But IF that was him ..... it shows his immaturity and lack of common sense.
 
5Stars;3345788 said:
So, people that are rich should just stay home and be bored?

Anyway, I knew that a few of you posters would get all hot and bothered over what Jerry did, because, you just don't like him, period.

I could chill (not shill) with JJ all day long.


:laugh2:

Completley agree man. I love me some JJ. Could chill all day with the man too. He can say whatever he wants.
 
SLATEmosphere;3345803 said:
my friends dad is the CEO of a well known company and have seen him drunk at a bar/resturant several times having a good time.

Apparently rich old people like to drink and have fun.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:



You mean just because he's rich, he's not a monk?


:eek: :confused:
 
zrinkill;3345792 said:
Exactly

So his actions are under the code of conduct of the NFL.
like the nfl will cancel the season just because of this



dude r-e-l-a-x
 
Stupid move. What I want to know is, how does a famous billionaire in a bar not have a posse? That phone should never have left the bar intact.
 
Oh my, Jerry. You'd think at 942 years old, he'd be able to retain his alcohol better than a 16 year old teeny-bopper.
 
Cajuncowboy;3345782 said:
I wonder what Gene Jones thinks of this...

Or this...

jerryjones_viagra.jpg
 
cowboys#1;3345817 said:
like the nfl will cancel the season just because of this



dude r-e-l-a-x

Who said that?

I love Jerry and still think he is a great Owner and a good GM ..... but this was just stupid and indefensible.

He does not owe us an apology ..... but he does owe his team one.
 
41gy#;3345799 said:
Wow. That was ugly, real ugly.

Not good for business.

It didn't sound like him.

I hope it wasn't.

It's him. Sounds exactly like him.
 
What could Robespierre even do to him? Robespierre is paid by Jerry.

If Robespierre tries to turn on Jerry, he will get just what old Max Robespierre had happen to him in 1794!
 
anyone ever seen a Robert Craft interview where he wasn't clearly drunk?

Just saying.
 
jerry is not raping anybody *cough* rothlis..*cough*


everybody who is mad needs to realize that jerry jones is human


he was drinking it up having a good time.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,349
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top