Jerry's drunken interview

I said about a week ago that Jerry only hired Parcells to get the fans behid him and get his stadium passed, and someone called me a "Jerry bashing troll".

Here you go, straight from the horses mouth.

And I think it's safe to say we'll never have a coach like Parcells in here again until Stephen takes over.
 
InmanRoshi;3345424 said:
I said about a week ago that Jerry only hired Parcells to get the fans behid him and get his stadium passed, and someone called me a "Jerry bashing troll".

Here you go, straight from the horses mouth.

And I think it's safe to say we'll never have a coach like Parcells in here again until Stephen takes over.


Alot of people have always suspected that. I cant believe he actually said that...

I have to see this!
 
SDCowboy85;3345425 said:
Google is your friend.


It's not my friend...I can't find the interview.

Care to PM me a link?

:)
 
InmanRoshi;3345424 said:
And I think it's safe to say we'll never have a coach like Parcells in here again until Stephen takes over.

You mean we won't have a coach who would be a .500 coach, with no playoff wins or divisional titles, so long as Jerry is in charge?

OH NOES!!!
 
Say goodbye to any possible trade w the phins...
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345434 said:
Say goodbye to any possible trade w the phins...


BS he said he likes bill, that was all that he said about bill.
 
HoleInTheRoof;3345433 said:
You mean we won't have a coach who would be a .500 coach, with no playoff wins or divisional titles, so long as Jerry is in charge?

OH NOES!!!
Bill helped turn the program around. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's gone, but without him we're still the laughing stock of the NFC East IMO.
 
We wouldn't be in this position without Bill Parcells and I hope he recognizes that Jerry was just drunk.
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345434 said:
Say goodbye to any possible trade w the phins...

*gulp*

On second thought, Tuna probably doesn't know how to use a computer. Maybe we're safe.
 
theebs;3345431 said:
gee thanks guys, I was just wondering what it is labeled.
Have you checked the internet?

BTW who ****ing cares...to this video? OMG he said Tebow wouldn't play over Romo, Romo was a miracle and he brought in Bill Parcells because he wanted a stadium built! We already knew all of this. BFD.
 
HoleInTheRoof;3345433 said:
You mean we won't have a coach who would be a .500 coach, with no playoff wins or divisional titles, so long as Jerry is in charge?

OH NOES!!!

Yep, we're going back to the guy who thought Chad Hutchinson was a future NFL franchise QB and orders Ryan Leaf with a broke down wrist play a real regular season NFL game.
 
superpunk;3345447 said:
Have you checked the internet?

BTW who ****ing cares...to this video?

I agree, at least he didn't pull a Ron Washington.
 
superpunk;3345447 said:
Have you checked the internet?

BTW who ****ing cares...to this video?

cmon man, are you frickin stupid? what do you mean who cares? people may be making it a little bigger than it is but it is still depressing to see
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345452 said:
cmon man, are frickin stupid? what do you mean who cares? people may be making it a little bigger than it is but it is still depressing to see
It's depressing that a man, of age, had some alcoholic beverages and said things that we all already know?
 
hahahaaha i thought the video was hilarious...IM sure Parcells would say similar thing bout Jerry to his friends as well
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,059
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top