Porter may play Sunday

I actually like the Porter trade although I believe he will be a 14 game rental. Porter makes the team instantly better. The NFC East is week. I am glad the Joneses are going for it this year.
At the very least they will franchise him next year.
 
He participated in training camp.
If he plays im sure it will be specific situations and on a pitch count.

He is better than any 4th or 5th cb we have on roster who are starting due to injury.

This isn't difficult.
He did not play training camp
 

After going through Thursday's practice, Joey Porter Jr. hopes to play Sunday against the Texans. He said his back is, "feeling better."

“We’re just trying to take things day by day,” Porter said after his first practice in Dallas, “and if everything looks good, then we should be out there.”

Brian Schottenheimer would not commit to Porter playing but sounded optimistic.

"We'd like him to play, but we'll see how the week goes. I think he's excited about the opportunity to maybe play, but we'll see how the rest of the week goes," the coach said. "But it was a good start today."
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top