Jerry's drunken interview

Hostile;3345325 said:
It wasn't.


That is very disheartening ...... and if true I will not defend Jerry Jones anymore on this website.

Any grown man who acts like that in public deserves whatever stupid reputation he gets.

Looked like a complete dumb ***.
 
masomenos85;3345318 said:
I think another team offered him more money as an UDFA, but Payton convinced him to come to Dallas.
Broncos.
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345305 said:
were we actually close to losing romo? was his contract up or something? i dont remember

He wouldnt have made the team as a rookie free agent, he made the cut only after Carter tanked himself off the roster. Vinny would have been the backup and they were going to keep Henson as the 3rd guy to develop.
 
darn it, I bleeped it out too.

all that work for nothing.
 
anyone surprised jerry likes to tip back a few hasn't been paying attention.
 
type in Jerry Jones drunk interview in google and you will find it.
 
Four;3345337 said:
darn it, I bleeped it out too.

all that work for nothing.
I liked yours better, and I think Parcells is at least worth a flower. :)
 
I saw the video. How are u guys sure it's him? I wasn't sure listening to it.
 
Hostile;3345278 said:
Nobody should post the video or the audio of that interview.

i havent heard about it, can you give me the link to see what was said,
 
As an aside, I just started re-reading Hell Bent by Skip Bayless . . . covering the 1995 Cowboys.

I'm suprised Jerry didn't say that 500 coaches could've led Dallas over Philly last year.
 
dwdj75;3345356 said:
I liked yours better, and I think Parcells is at least worth a flower. :)


at least someone got to read it. lol
 
I am going to ban the next person who posts in this thread.

Book it!

wait, the next person after me, I am not banning me.
 
SDCowboy85;3345289 said:
Exactly. The truth comes out when drunk. Everything he said was true.

Roger Godell: Stephen, it's time.

Stephen Jones: Dad, you're fired.
 
Did he claim that five hundred coaches could win a playoff game with this team?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top