Jerry's message to the fans: Look for the positives

CWR

Reaction score
The funny thing is I heard alot of zoners say this exact same thing. Blah blah 12 wins don't matter I'd rather be a wild card and gel at the right time. Now Jerry says it and people will crap on him.
They crap on him because he never shuts up. We've heard it all man. Hell you shouldn't even have to tell fans to see the positives when you are 2-2. The fact he felt is needed to demonstrates where we are.

shabazz

Reaction score
The funny thing is I heard alot of zoners say this exact same thing. Blah blah 12 wins don't matter I'd rather be a wild card and gel at the right time. Now Jerry says it and people will crap on him.
Playoff performance has NOTHING to do with regular season performance.....the Cowboys have proved that over and over.

Nobody disses the 12 wins on its own merits......they diss on it when it's used as a REPLACEMENT for playoff failure.

Getting in the playoffs is one thing and playoff performance is another.

shabazz

Reaction score
LOL, as if you aren't glued to your keyboard looking for wrongthink that you can pounce on for football virtue signaling purposes.

Nobody likes it more when Dallas loses than you so you can beat your chest while berating other fans for being upset about it. You do all of that to cover up the OBVIOUS inferiority complex you wear on your sleeve.
I couldn't have said better myself......it's a weird schtick, but he owns it

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
snake_oil.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
This senile old ******* thinks the cowboys are just guaranteed to make the playoffs.

The sense of entitlement is just disgusting.
I agree with the last part but not the first. To assign senility is to really let Jerry off the hook. He's actually lucid and making decisions from a place of narcissism stubbornness and delusion......it's in his DNA

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL, as if you aren't glued to your keyboard looking for wrongthink that you can pounce on for football virtue signaling purposes.

Nobody likes it more when Dallas loses than you so you can beat your chest while berating other fans for being upset about it. You do all of that to cover up the OBVIOUS inferiority complex you wear on your sleeve.
He thinks boot licking everything Jerry or Dak, means he is a good fan ......... yet he will throw any other player or past coaches under the bus to defend either of them.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Back off, bro. This only ends with your schooling.

Bagman

Reaction score
I am looking at the positives. I'm positive that the owner and GM of my lifelong favorite NFL team is no longer interested in putting out a winning product. I'm positive that he and his son are trying to spin a half-*** effort into some fairytale about being all in. I'm positive that as long as the team makes a profit, there's ZERO incentive for them to try.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Got triggered huh? Excellent.