Jerry's message to the fans: Look for the positives

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I will just jump the gun and say he will.
If the team goes 0-3 or even 1-2 the next three weeks and he continues to spin just look for the positives, my question to him would be what are the positives? I would just sit back and let him go through a series of ums and huhs trying to come up with an answer.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Well ummmm....Jerrah....we ahhh...gotta make the playoffs...you know....uhhh....before we start talkin bout tha playoffs.....

fivetwos

Reaction score
How could that be interpreted any other way than that they are yet again counting on rookies/second yr guys to all turn into studs by seasons end? Come on.

If they wanted or needed to do a reset/rebuild thing, that’s fine…but why lie to fans? For a few extra dollars they don’t mind making it appear as if they haven’t a clue.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
So I assume Jerry is saying he figured out how to keep us from embarrassing ourselves in the playoffs: just don’t make the playoffs to begin with.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Great line of thinking, if this team looked like it was actually capable of peaking late in the season. Possible? Yes. Likely? Nope.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The season ain't the problem. 2-2 is not a catastrophic start.

The problem is are the prospects this team has: none. I guess we will once again have a regular season that lets us participate in post season only to die a quick death there. Rinse and repeat.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his message to Cowboys fans that aren't excited about how the season has started: "Look for the positives. Look for us to be improving. ... I'm interested in building toward the crescendo of getting in the playoffs, and then being a much better team than we are today when we get to the playoffs. I think that's what you're seeing.

"If someone had come to you before the season started and said, 'Would you rather us struggle a little bit during the season, or knock it out of the park during the season and lose early in the playoffs?' There's no question everybody would say: 'Man, have a little less season and a little more playoffs.'"

lol he is so full of bull cr-p

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his message to Cowboys fans that aren't excited about how the season has started: "Look for the positives. Look for us to be improving. ... I'm interested in building toward the crescendo of getting in the playoffs, and then being a much better team than we are today when we get to the playoffs. I think that's what you're seeing.

"If someone had come to you before the season started and said, 'Would you rather us struggle a little bit during the season, or knock it out of the park during the season and lose early in the playoffs?' There's no question everybody would say: 'Man, have a little less season and a little more playoffs.'"

file-20210831-13-i2p7p2.jpg

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only positive is Jerry's 84. With his money and the deal he's made with Satan, he can't be around for more than another 40-50 years!

Chasing6

Reaction score

GM Jerhro's message, just wait until next year when we don't go All-In.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I generally prefer winning to struggling.

This idiot will say anything to justify the idiotic decisions he made that have resulted in such a depleted, inferior roster.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

My list of people I despise is fairly short, but Jerry has a well deserved spot on it.