Jerry's message to the fans: Look for the positives

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Any minute now he will claim other people are triggered as he does his little hater dance.

giphy.webp

:laugh:
You called it, look above. lmao

phildadon86

Reaction score
The funny thing is I heard alot of zoners say this exact same thing. Blah blah 12 wins don't matter I'd rather be a wild card and gel at the right time. Now Jerry says it and people will crap on him.
Big difference.

Jerry is the reason they are struggling. Not the fans. The way they are struggling and why doesnt inspire confidence that this is going to get better in the playoffs. Unless Zeke re discovers his 2016 form.

This team cannot run the ball. That is kind of a big deal come playoff time.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his message to Cowboys fans that aren't excited about how the season has started: "Look for the positives. Look for us to be improving. ... I'm interested in building toward the crescendo of getting in the playoffs, and then being a much better team than we are today when we get to the playoffs. I think that's what you're seeing.

"If someone had come to you before the season started and said, 'Would you rather us struggle a little bit during the season, or knock it out of the park during the season and lose early in the playoffs?' There's no question everybody would say: 'Man, have a little less season and a little more playoffs.'"

Can't see any of the positives thru as the fog and BS.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The funny thing is I heard alot of zoners say this exact same thing. Blah blah 12 wins don't matter I'd rather be a wild card and gel at the right time. Now Jerry says it and people will crap on him.
Lol! These guys make me smile and giggle. I'm waiting for my physical therapy to start and my therapist asks me what is funny. I showed him some posts, he loved it...we might be getting a new member on the CZ.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’ll see if Jerry continues to tell fans to look for positives after the next three games.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The greatest positive was realizing I didn't have to support or watch his team. So freeing. I only come here for the good folks & to laugh at a certain contingent.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his message to Cowboys fans that aren't excited about how the season has started: "Look for the positives. Look for us to be improving. ... I'm interested in building toward the crescendo of getting in the playoffs, and then being a much better team than we are today when we get to the playoffs. I think that's what you're seeing.

"If someone had come to you before the season started and said, 'Would you rather us struggle a little bit during the season, or knock it out of the park during the season and lose early in the playoffs?' There's no question everybody would say: 'Man, have a little less season and a little more playoffs.'"

The only positive side is GM Jethro is 1 year older.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I agree with the last part but not the first. To assign senility is to really let Jerry off the hook. He's actually lucid and making decisions from a place of narcissism stubbornness and delusion......it's in his DNA

You make a very valid point.