Adult Language Jesse Holley Patrick Crayton episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That mentality is long gone. We don't fight for anything on this team.
But if MM wanted to start off training camp like that would Jerry intervene? That's the question. Because fans seem to think players would run to Jerry and coaches can't do anything on their own

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

58:30 mark.

Is Jerry the reason McCarthy can't do that? Just curious.

The video contains some pretty strong adult language. You should have posted a warning or checked with the mods before posting it.

Redline360

Reaction score
Crayton....still bugs me hearing that name

Was granted one of the easiest go ahead TDs and gives up the route....then in first half drops a huge first down that would have been a massive chunk play or argurably a TD

Single handily left 14pts off the board

J_Allen

Reaction score
But if MM wanted to start off training camp like that would Jerry intervene? That's the question. Because fans seem to think players would run to Jerry and coaches can't do anything on their own
Yes, he would. Parcells was there to pull the team out ditch after it ran off the road and flipped over. He was given a lot of leeway.

Someone could get seriously hurt and that would affect their jersey sales that upcoming season.

diamonddelts

Reaction score

Was granted one of the easiest go ahead TDs and gives up the route....then in first half drops a huge first down that would have been a massive chunk play or argurably a TD

Only because TO was hurt. That could have been Dallas's year if TO was healthy in the playoffs.

J_Allen

Reaction score

Maybe we all need to remind him of that in the comments.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Crayton complaining later in th video about Romo throwing to Witten when Crayton was open in 2009
:lmao:
I mean, just throwing Romo under the bus in a loss at Pittsburgh

Now this is the guy that almost single-handedly lost our 2007 playoff game to the Giants with 2 massive drops (at least one that would've gone for a TD) and even worse, the broken route with 17 seconds left that would've given Dallas the TD and certain win.
So, maybe as much as 120 yards and 2 TDs worth of screwups in a tight loss.

After that, Romo did not trust him in big situations
Period

Last edited:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Crayton complaining later in th video about Romo throwing to Witten when Crayton was open in 2009
:lmao:
I mean, just throwing Romo under the bus in a loss at Pittsburgh

Now this is the guy that almost single-handedly lost our 2007 playoff game to the Giants with 2 massive drops (at least one that would've gone for a TD) and even worse, the broken route with 17 seconds left that would've given Dallas the TD and certain win.
So, maybe as much as 120 yards and 2 TDs worth of screwups in a tight loss.

Romo did not trust him in big situations
Period
Romo was a loser but this thread isn't about him and his buddy drawing up plays

Status
Not open for further replies.