Jethro will call this a moral victory or proof that we are close

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Probably.

If the Cowboys lose next week in Atlanta, someone needs to call him out on it.
I’ve been saying if they slide the next two and they start getting smacked by the Eagles at home that home crowd is going to be very hostile towards the team and Jerry

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
This statement is exactly what is wrong with this organization . Instead of ripping the players a you know what , McCarthy along with the bozo owner are constantly praising their efforts . Just for once , please speak the truth instead of speaking to us fans like we are idiots .

Cmac

Reaction score
Jerry is waiting to hire Kellen Moore as the next HC. It's coming in 2025.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This statement is exactly what is wrong with this organization . Instead of ripping the players a you know what , McCarthy along with the bozo owner are constantly praising their efforts . Just for once , please speak the truth instead of speaking to us fans like we are idiots .
post of the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
I said we would be calling close losses moral victories soon. I think it is a little early for that. But imagine if the 49ers have CMC, Aiyuk, and a healthy Deebo what the score would be?

And btw, How is it the 49ers managed to find 3 good RBS and the Cowboys can't find 1? Who is to blame for that?

Steve007

Reaction score
Sad thing is we could probably be ok if we had the right coaching staff. But we don’t. Cause Jerry only cares about winning with his guys.

Need someone that can get the most out of this offense and defense
Jerry wants you to believe that he has the right guys. Then he will make a change at coach and a lot of delusional fans will think the Cowboys are contenders.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Can we put emotion aside momentarily and assess the current Cowboys situation? Is it possible at this point in the season the Cowboys are where many if not most people expected them to be? 7 games in and 3-4 isn't at all surprising. I think where fans grow angry is how some of the losses have transpired and managements/coaches/players obtuse reaction to it. Instead of honestly looking for the systemic problems it seems like the general position is an acceptance of mediocrity and at times failure. So that leaves many questioning the vision of the owner, coaches, and the team. Is everyone clear on the objectives, tasks, and purpose that give a team an identity and chance to succeed? At present there just seems to be no clear direction or cohesion but rather a ship lacking a captain.

Bagman

Reaction score
I said we would be calling close losses moral victories soon. I think it is a little early for that. But imagine if the 49ers have CMC, Aiyuk, and a healthy Deebo what the score would be?

And btw, How is it the 49ers managed to find 3 good RBS and the Cowboys can't find 1? Who is to blame for that?
The Oline coach Solari. He sucks. His blocking scheme sucks. It's actually making our Oline WORSE. We're gonna need much better blocking before we can have a good running game.

Kumala808

Reaction score
stephen just said the guys on the team are good enough, yet the chiefs just added uche from the pats

fivetwos

Reaction score
Can we put emotion aside momentarily and assess the current Cowboys situation? Is it possible at this point in the season the Cowboys are where many if not most people expected them to be? 7 games in and 3-4 isn't at all surprising. I think where fans grow angry is how some of the losses have transpired and managements/coaches/players obtuse reaction to it. Instead of honestly looking for the systemic problems it seems like the general position is an acceptance of mediocrity and at times failure. So that leaves many questioning the vision of the owner, coaches, and the team. Is everyone clear on the objectives, tasks, and purpose that give a team an identity and chance to succeed? At present there just seems to be no clear direction or cohesion but rather a ship lacking a captain.
Great post. Nice work.