Jets trade 6th overall and 3 second rounders to move up 3 spots!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't think the Jets have a plan B frankly. I think after they called the Giants and Browns,they were convinced they needed to the Broncos and get to 3 so they could land Allen.They went all in...all there chips shoved into the middle on Allen. He's a raw project,so that's why they signed MCcown as a bridge QB. Allen will sit for a year.Its the right move and I applaud the Jets.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Entirely different question, but I'm confused what should and shouldn't be in the Draft Zone these days.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Jets don't make this trade up and sell the farm unless they want Allen. Think in terms of logic if your the Jets
Or Mayfield.

I really did not factor him in before. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

And the trade seems a little better if they believe he is the guy.

I don't think he appeals to the Browns, Giants or even Bills for that matter.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Or Mayfield.

I really did not factor him in before. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

And the trade seems a little better if they believe he is the guy.

I don't think he appeals to the Browns, Giants or even Bills for that matter.
could be Mayfield I agree...if that's the case I am worried. The NY media will crush him. I am not so sure he is suited for that,not many are. But I can see Mayfield there. I still think they are enamored with Allen. Its a toss up between the two.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Entirely different question, but I'm confused what should and shouldn't be in the Draft Zone these days.
depends on which moderator you deal with...seems to change daily. Some are cool and others are blankity blanks lol

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
could be Mayfield I agree...if that's the case I am worried. The NY media will crush him. I am not so sure he is suited for that,not many are. But I can see Mayfield there. I still think they are enamored with Allen. Its a toss up between the two.

If they took Allen, the NY media would chew him up and spit him out when he starts struggling. Mayfield has strong enough personality that he probably would use criticism to motivate himself. Allen just appears mentally weak, he has made excuses for himself all along, even blamed the talent at WR he had in Wyoming.

To me, it is an easy choice between the two if I am the Jets.