Twitter: Jim Garrett passes away

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Condolences. He seemed like a nice guy. Bet he’s bringibg some great football stories with him to his next stop.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
That is said. I don't know JG but something tells me he is a stand up guy and he learned that from his parents. We all do. God's comfort to the families of Mr Jim Garrett. RIP

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Lost my Dad a few years ago. When you have close Father-Son bonds,IT HURTS BAD. Like something is missing when they pass. R.I.P....my condolences to the Garrett Family.

So did I. Christmas Day 2012. Fathers Day and Christmas Day are the toughest days of the year for me. Hang in there to all the fans who have lost a mum or dad. Same to the Garrett families

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prayers for the Garrett family.
He seemed like a great man on Hard Knocks.

I'm sure he's running laps in heaven
This is my fondest memory of him. You can tell he taught his sons a lot about football and life. RIP.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Man, that's tough. I lost my dad a few years ago and I still can't quit missing him.

I remember watching Dallas when Jim was the scout, Garrett would be running along the sidelines throwing the ball around with legends in the pre-game. I am glad that Jason can focus on his family since its the off-season. He and his dad seemed real close. Rest in peace.

Centex

Reaction score
Rest In Peace, Coach. Condolences to the Garrett family.