Twitter: Jim Garrett passes away

ologan

Reaction score
BTW...enjoy every moment with your dad. The little moments matter. Even some of the things he may do that rub you the wrong way.I found that out after mine passed. I found myself wanting for those times where he irritated me to no end lol....Does that sound nuts? Prolly does..but I miss that.
Not nuts at all, Rayman. Sometimes you, the son, has to recognize that it's only natural that the father will still think of your relationship as him being the father, and you, no matter your age or experience, are still the son, and therefore subject to fatherly instruction. From such encounters can come irritation, unless you know there is no animosity behind it.....only a fathers love. I know....I go thru the same thing with my dad, and accept it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Rest in peace, Jim Garrett. He served the Cowboys well for many years. Condolences to Jason and the Garrett clan.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
condolence to the family of jim garrett its a hard thing to go through to lose your father

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ugh...this is so sad. I'm so very sorry for your loss Coach Garrett. Pop must of been so very proud of you. Not just making it to the NFL, but actually playing and then becoming the head coach for the greatest team ever. AMERICAS TEAM