Twitter: Jimmy: Jerry doesn't ever want to admit he's wrong

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Rule #1: Never bite the hand that feeds you.
n-Ea-RYSsf9-Iiqs.gif

Jimmy Johnson, whatever chance you had to enter the Cowboys ROH, you just flushed it down the toilet.
received-270206758583850.gif

basel90

Reaction score
Billionaires don't like to be called out as they think they are smarter than most since they have finanical business success . Jerry knows he has not delivered as GM but thinks it is a mix of bad coaches and or bad luck etc. He will admit he messed things up every now and then as he did lately , but when the decisions are being made in closed rooms about contracts and talent and coaches, it is his game and he will milk it to the end. It is the jerry syndrome.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Billionaires don't like to be called out as they think they are smarter than most since they have finanical business success . Jerry knows he has not delivered as GM but thinks it is a mix of bad coaches and or bad luck etc. He will admit he messed things up every now and then as he did lately , but when the decisions are being made in closed rooms about contracts and talent and coaches, it is his game and he will milk it to the end. It is the jerry syndrome.
My opinion is that not admitting to mistakes has nothing to do with this quarter of a century championship and Super Bowl underachievement. It's not all Jerry either, it's also Stephen. They are not going to fire themselves, they are too subjective in their thinking because nepotistic minds think alike. Also they have other significant business distractions. They have evolved to some degree in their roles but comparatively continue to be outpaced by executive management of other teams.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Not if you're married. I'm wrong once a day. I apologize, take my lumps, and hope for mercy.
You got that right, heh. Sometimes I'm wrong multiple times a day with my girlfriend. We were arguing about something one day and she said I was stubborn. So, I said she was more stubborn and she replied "Yea, but I'm a good stubborn". LOL

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Ole Jerrah probably agrees with JJ, heck he did not get where he is by admitting I was wrong or admitting I may have made a mistake by purchasing this company and second guessing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He is a billionaire. He can afford to be wrong. He makes money every year. Let him lose money one year and he will blow this team up or hire someone behind the scenes to tell him what to do. Enters McClay. He does the work and is paid to basically say nothing. If he had more control we may be able to compete in the playoffs..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ole Jerrah probably agrees with JJ, heck he did not get where he is by admitting I was wrong or admitting I may have made a mistake by purchasing this company and second guessing.
Generally speaking, narcissists with large egos are happy to be talked about....good or bad is irrelevant.

It just has to be about them, and Jerry bought his way into being a national name and celebrity.

None of this is about anything else.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Screw Jerry. The ROH are for the fans, not him. **** off Jerry.
Oh...the "fans" in the ROH gimmick is coming....

That's when he has really run out of other BS to sell.

I figure during the time that Micah and Dak are eating up 40% of the cap themselves....a few 5-6 win seasons are imminent. Could be mitigated by winning between now and then, buuuut.....

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh...the "fans" in the ROH gimmick is coming....

That's when he has really run out of other BS to sell.

I figure during the time that Micah and Dak are eating up 40% of the cap themselves....a few 5-6 win seasons are imminent. Could be mitigated by winning between now and then, buuuut.....

I said something similar a few months ago. IF Jerry decides to induct Jimmy, its going to be during an irrelevant Sunday game when the team is out of contention at high noon. At this point , if I was Jimmy, I would turn it down. There is no dignity in letting Jerry induct you.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Jimmy always right when it comes to Jerry.

Very right on especially 2 things here:

1) Jerry
2) The players Jerry's keeping

As a bonus insight he's not against MM but that he has to use these players and the OC to win with Jerry's mantra which is MMs ultimate difficulty.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A read between the lines moment here was when Jimmy was talking about MM. He says "Jerry values the talent on this team so much' that he thinks MM can do better. This was Jerry's mentality hiring Barry Switzer. We have so much talent, anyone can coach this team. The fact is that Jerry has consistently undervalued or not truly understood the role of a HC.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A read between the lines moment here was when Jimmy was talking about MM. He says "Jerry values the talent on this team so much' that he thinks MM can do better. This was Jerry's mentality hiring Barry Switzer. We have so much talent, anyone can coach this team. The fact is that Jerry has consistently undervalued or not truly understood the role of a HC.
And as a result so have many of the fans .

Proof

Reaction score
I wanna admit how wrong I was about mountain man cowboy fan. I thought he was an outright troll when he first appeared on the scene. Meow I see a board influencer that only rivals my good friend risen. My apologies mountain man.

RSavage_BeAMan.jpg

Yuck