Jimmy Johnson back in the fold? (Update Post 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Jimmy: don't pay Dak
Jerry: Jimmy Johnson is once again back out of the fold

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The Cowboys organization views are pretty much in step with mine and so many other fans outside of CZ. I'm not the one out of touch here.
So...you want a cookie for towing the company line?

If you were a fish in the water, they call you a "sucker"...hook, line and sinker.

GMO415

Reaction score
I would love to hear what Jimmy tells him.
"More Blue please" that's about all that's left between these two.
drinking-pouring.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score
Now that Jimmy told everyone he's advising Jerry...he's back out of the fold.
Not sure why Jimmy needed to share this information. I love that he is back and hope and prey Jeruh takes his advice, but this just seems that announcing it, well create more problems.

I also think everyone in the Ring of Honor automatically becomes an advisor by default.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
I have a pot full of questions about all of this.

1) Is Jerry serious about asking Jimmy to help or is it just for show? Trying to deflect some of the criticism that we fans and the media voices about Jerry's management?

2) If, if, if things start to turn around can Jerry handle it now? Or will he hate to have to share credit for Jimmy's help? Jerry's ego could be an issue.

3) Can Jimmy make a difference at this point? Been a long time since he left coaching and running a team. The NFL has changed. Players are of a different generation and different
mind set today vs back then.

4) How will Steve Jones handle this? Will he feel threatened and upset with Jimmy having so much input?

5) How will MM and the coaches handle the Johnson move? Jimmy is going to be a big critic of theirs and their handling of the team.

I hope it helps. I really do. I also hope that all parties are on board and the move has been well thought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.