Signed by Cowboys Joe Whitt Jr. new secondary coach

DenCWBY

Reaction score
They all read me.
Your the Belichick of journalism. You should be proud since your coaching tree runs deep with Bob Hayes, Stash and several others. One minute your making the headlines with record likes and the next, they are questioning your skills using words like, "sarcasm, cynicism, mockery, hater". I don't know how you handle the pressure?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your the Belichick of journalism. You should be proud since your coaching tree runs deep with Bob Hayes, Stash and several others. One minute your making the headlines with record likes and the next, they are questioning your skills using words like, "sarcasm, cynicism, mockery, hater". I don't know how you handle the pressure?

What can I say? Whatever "it" is I have in spades.

Brax

Reaction score
So now our defense will rank near the bottom in 2021 for allowing a ton of passing yards.

Whitt hasn’t done shi*.

Cronyism gets old. Does McCarthy actually want to win or just help his friends get some Jones money?
$$$$$$7$$$$

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I've talked to a guy who was a reporter for the local paper for about 16 years and he has said that when someone says this is off the record his standard reply was I'm a reporter. Sometimes they didn't continue but sometimes they did. He said the ones that continued told him that whatever it was will be made public anyways so they did it. He also said that his editor would not use something that can't be verified so using "a source" was not an option.

I do think you should do everything in your power to get a name to attribute the information to. That way no one can say the reporter is just making it up, especially when he has it recorded. There are times, though, where I believe you shortchange yourself if you're not willing to use an anonymous source. There have been high-ranking officials who would lose their job if their bosses knew the information was coming from them. Most of the time, we just use those sources to ask questions to try to get someone to go on record, but sometimes they are all you've got. In that case, the question is whether it's better to get the information out there or withhold it because you only have someone who doesn't want his name used.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What if they draft Surtain at 10 and Moehrig at 44?

As long as we've done something with the interior DL, that would be great. If we do nothing at the tackle spots, then teams will still be able to run against and quarterbacks will be able to step up in the pocket. All DBs eventually fail if you can't get enough pressure.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've been here a while and that's never been my observation. You're a radical that doesn't work with others.
I don’t deal well with losers, quitters and haters and unfortunately that’s the majority here at CZ including yourself.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don’t deal well with losers, quitters and haters and unfortunately that’s the majority here at CZ including yourself.
...in your opinion, which makes my point. Civil discourse is not likely with you because, as you just admitted, few are worthy of it.