The Cook
Reaction score
Did she really? Anyone got her number?

some of you guys

tenor.gif
:lmao:

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I watched a 30 minute clip of the proceedings where J. Depp was on the stand.

Something about his cadence, or the way he talks is really kind of painful to listen to.
I think it's that fake england-ish jack sparrow accent he is stuck talking with. I mean I know he was in lots of movies as ole jack, but I want to grab him and say you're from Kentucky Dummy.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm BBAAAAAAAACK from the Amber Heard trial. I knocked out the bailiff with chloroform and stole his clothes and gun so that I would have a perfect view of everything. It worked for several days until the judge figured it out. I should have kept my mouth shut. I blurted out, "Look how guilty that ***** looks!" I just couldn't help myself. Even though I looked like the bailiff, my voice wasn't the same, and that's when the judge figured it out. She had me thrown me into the slammer.

Now I'm being charged with assault and impersonating a courtroom officer, but it was worth it to see that evil woman squirm in person. Plus, my telepathy works better in visual sight. It was my laser telepathy that kept making her feel more and more guilty and squirm, ha ha ha ha.

I finally made bail. Btw, can you donate to my legal fund? I need a good lawyer.

rags747

Reaction score
Been watching a lot of the Law & Crime Network on YouTube, they are covering the whole trial. I will say that there are a lot of very interesting characters taking the stand, an intriguing watch for sure. It would seem that Amber has been caught in lies a couple of times, makeup and donations. Also seems that Elon made a $500k payment to the ACLU on behalf of Amber, interesting.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have found a few of these very humorous and entertaining,

The guy testifying over zoom while in his car and vaping had me cracking up.
The other when heards lawyer was questioning the man about Johnny Depp peeing the hallway and asking if he seen Johnny with his member out. his answer made me really laugh out loud.

rags747

Reaction score
I have found a few of these very humorous and entertaining,

The guy testifying over zoom while in his car and vaping had me cracking up.
The other when heards lawyer was questioning the man about Johnny Depp peeing the hallway and asking if he seen Johnny with his member out. his answer made me really laugh out loud.
Agreed, both excellent! The dude in the car finally just started driving away, has to be a first. Also, the agent with CAA that was Johnnys rep, another character. He was Lady Gaga’s fiancé I just found out. People that have taken the stand so far all seem to say that Johnny was a really nice guy.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So, who was the poor bastad left with the task of cleaning up after Amber and I wonder what her family is feeling about that lovely imagery.

jnday

Reaction score
So, who was the poor bastad left with the task of cleaning up after Amber and I wonder what her family is feeling about that lovely imagery.
IIRC, one of the maids had to clean it up. I think she testified that it was not a dog turd.

jnday

Reaction score
I'm BBAAAAAAAACK from the Amber Heard trial. I knocked out the bailiff with chloroform and stole his clothes and gun so that I would have a perfect view of everything. It worked for several days until the judge figured it out. I should have kept my mouth shut. I blurted out, "Look how guilty that ***** looks!" I just couldn't help myself. Even though I looked like the bailiff, my voice wasn't the same, and that's when the judge figured it out. She had me thrown me into the slammer.

Now I'm being charged with assault and impersonating a courtroom officer, but it was worth it to see that evil woman squirm in person. Plus, my telepathy works better in visual sight. It was my laser telepathy that kept making her feel more and more guilty and squirm, ha ha ha ha.

I finally made bail. Btw, can you donate to my legal fund? I need a good lawyer.
From what I have seen, you better not hire Amber’s lawyer. She is getting torched.

jnday

Reaction score
Agreed, both excellent! The dude in the car finally just started driving away, has to be a first. Also, the agent with CAA that was Johnnys rep, another character. He was Lady Gaga’s fiancé I just found out. People that have taken the stand so far all seem to say that Johnny was a really nice guy.
And they all seem to say that Amber is a hateful, psycho witch.