Johnny and amber again

rags

Reaction score
Can someone please explain why this is being discussed in here? Who cares?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can someone please explain why this is being discussed in here? Who cares?

Can someone explain to me why if someone does not care they make it a point to come in and ask about a topic?

Simple...if you don't care and it does not interest you, don't bother going in the thread. The title is pretty explanatory of what the topic within the thread is about.

If there is a Kardashian thread chances are you will not find me posting in it as i have no desire to talk about them.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can someone please explain why this is being discussed in here?
Off-topic Zone
For general discussions about anything not related to the Dallas Cowboys or the NFL.

The forum's description is at the top of the webpage. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's legal proceedings do not have anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys. Some members wish to discuss it. The subject is not appropriate for the Fan Zone and does not meet the criteria for posting in other zones.
Who cares?
You do.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Petition To Remove Amber Heard From ‘Aquaman 2’ Passes Two Million Signatures Amid Ongoing Trial
Jonathan Wright
Apr 28, 2022 3:30 pm

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard continue to butt heads in the U.S. defamation lawsuit launched by the former against the Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom star after allegations of domestic abuse. As the case develops and testimonies take the internet by storm, the publicized court hearing has once again managed to dust off the infamous online petition to have Heard removed from James Wan’s sequel.

Indeed, after passing numerous milestones in the past two years but slowly losing traction, the appeal on ***BLOCKED*** is picking up speed again, now well on its way to garner three million signatures. As of writing this, the petition has more than 2,190,000 signatures, though every minute brings dozens more.

Read More

Amber Heard. Ezra Miller. Joss Whedon. Who's next to drive down the road straight to Hades?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why if someone does not care they make it a point to come in and ask about a topic?

Simple...if you don't care and it does not interest you, don't bother going in the thread. The title is pretty explanatory of what the topic within the thread is about.

If there is a Kardashian thread chances are you will not find me posting in it as i have no desire to talk about them.

That's exactly it. The algorithm is as follows.

See thread, read its title.
If interested then
click on thread
Else
do not click on thread
End If

Repeat this sub until you find a thread you're interested in reading.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I’m going to preface this by saying I normally don’t get into the celebrity gossip news, but this one has interested me because it’s good to see a man fighting back in today’s world. Depp ain’t no saint, that’s for sure, dude has some very serious boozing and drugging habits which will make anyone hard to live with, but that doesn’t justify the woman turning into a crazy you know what. I’m rooting for the guy. They took him out of the Harry Potter franchise, the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, that’s some serious money. God forbid Depp has to get @#%! faced in a suburbia house like the rest of us instead of a Privately Owned Island or Villa in France. That’s probably what’s frustrating the most to me, Depp can afford this legal circus, the average guy will never get a chance to stick it to the crazy woman who is going to win by default because of our nations laws and customs. But then again, the average guy doesn’t have to worry about his business being sprayed on the national news for everyone to see.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I watched a 30 minute clip of the proceedings where J. Depp was on the stand.

Something about his cadence, or the way he talks is really kind of painful to listen to.
I think his brain is fried. It's as if the anesthesiologist has instructed him to count to ten backwards and he's stuck on 9.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm BBAAAAAAAACK from the Amber Heard trial. I knocked out the bailiff with chloroform and stole his clothes and gun so that I would have a perfect view of everything. It worked for several days until the judge figured it out. I should have kept my mouth shut. I blurted out, "Look how guilty that ***** looks!" I just couldn't help myself. Even though I looked like the bailiff, my voice wasn't the same, and that's when the judge figured it out. She had me thrown me into the slammer.

Now I'm being charged with assault and impersonating a courtroom officer, but it was worth it to see that evil woman squirm in person. Plus, my telepathy works better in visual sight. It was my laser telepathy that kept making her feel more and more guilty and squirm, ha ha ha ha.

I finally made bail. Btw, can you donate to my legal fund? I need a good lawyer.
So glad you are out and NO.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I don't think the best lawyer in the world could help Amber. They've got Amber on tape admitting to all that abuse. She also didn't help her cause much by taking a dump on a bed. Blech.
I'm starting to understand your posts on Heard in the OT over time since this trial has been going on...thought it was just a shtick cus you had a crush on her or something..didn't realize she was legit crazy.:laugh: It's hard not to see that now when looking at her...the weird part is she's still hot "even so"..:D

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm starting to understand your posts on Heard in the OT over time since this trial has been going on...thought it was just a shtick cus you had a crush on her or something..didn't realize she was legit crazy.:laugh: It's hard not to see that now when looking at her...the weird part is she's still hot "even so"..:D

That's pretty much it. It was part shtick and part "this person's really ****ed up." So I made fun of her. You expose an important point. That part of our man-brain that notices a hot woman doesn't shut off even if she's a piece of crap human being. If I look at a hot photo of Amber Heard, my brain still goes, "Yeah, baby." So you have to be on guard for that. You'll be inclined to cut way more slack to a hot woman than to anyone else. I remember seeing pictures of Jodi Arias all dolled up in a nice dress, makeup, and hair dyed blonde and thinking how thrilled I would have been if she had shown interest in me. But she turned out to be an evil, psychopath who hacked her ex boyfriend to death with a knife. In spite of that, there are still lame-brain men who write love letters to her in prison and deposit money into her commissary account. If you're not careful, that "wow, she's hot" part of your brain will make you do the dumbest things. I actually have an ex-girlfriend who used to be a burglar. My stupid brain kept me from asking myself, "She used to break into people's houses and steal stuff, ya think maybe she might not be such a good mate?" Later I learned that she even tried to pin her burglaries on a man, who happened to be a good friend of mine! It's easy to be like, "She's a thief -- so what? she's hot."

In any event, Ms Heard should not get to get away with being an abusive and despicable piece of crap just because she's a pretty lady.

nobody

Reaction score
Anyone watch the trial clips on Youtube? Amber's lawyers are pure comedy. One of them asked a question and the witness began to answer and he objected and the judge responds with, you asked the question.

But muffins. MUFFINS! Clearly Amber is innocent and Johnny is guilty because MUFFINS!