Johnny and amber again

visionary

Reaction score
Off-topic Zone
For general discussions about anything not related to the Dallas Cowboys or the NFL.

The forum's description is at the top of the webpage. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's legal proceedings do not have anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys. Some members wish to discuss it. The subject is not appropriate for the Fan Zone and does not meet the criteria for posting in other zones.
You do.

ok that’s gonna hurt him even more than it hurt @Runwildboys to admit that Salma Hayek is one of the hottest women in the world
:muttley:

Creeper

Reaction score
I think most Hollywood actors always seem to be acting, even in real life. I am not sure if some of them even remember what it is like to be themselves. They become the characters they played in movies. Johnny Depp doesn't sound real to me. It is not that he is lying, but he delivers his words rather than speaking, if you know what I mean. Amber Heard seems like she lies a lot, but also is acting like her words are from a script.

Neither of these two have done themselves any favors in this trial.

But I also believe no one should get cancelled for what their ex says about them. If Disney cancelled Depp because he was a drug addict and it was effecting his ability to act in his movies them I get it. But cancelling him because his wacky ex said he was an abuser is silly. She is a knucklehead herself.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
But I also believe no one should get cancelled for what their ex says about them. If Disney cancelled Depp because he was a drug addict and it was effecting his ability to act in his movies them I get it. But cancelling him because his wacky ex said he was an abuser is silly. She is a knucklehead herself.
Are you a relative of Depp's to know this or is this just a typical Male Chauvinist comment?!

nobody

Reaction score
Truly. Both of them abuse his body.

274a5008c8c809cb871b70d10144225a.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Depp seems to be more of a self-abuser - and I simply just don't believe someone would air out this much about their own personal demons if they are what they are accused of being. This took place from 2012-2016 or so, it's not some case dragged up from the 90s, and you're telling me she didn't catch the abuse ONE TIME on camera? This is a woman who filmed him shortly after his mother's death and he was having a breakdown in his home and slamming some cabinets, she also mixed in photos of him passing out due to drugs/alcohol with photos of him simply being a 50+ year old man falling asleep in his chair (I'm in my early 30s and have random naps hit me)

But the one thing that has always got me about this is when they are discussing in the recording that she hit him - when he says "don't tell me what it's like to be punched", anyone who claims to have been seriously abused would have went directly to "Well you did the same and worse to me"

Heard's accusations have gotten more and more outlandish. One of them I won't mention here because it's not appropriate and even too impure for me, but it's an even more serious accusation and I can't imagine if that really did happen to her that she wouldn't have needed immediate medical attention.

rags

Reaction score
The jury has reached a verdict. It's supposed to be announced at 2 PM Central.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think most Hollywood actors always seem to be acting, even in real life. I am not sure if some of them even remember what it is like to be themselves. They become the characters they played in movies. Johnny Depp doesn't sound real to me. It is not that he is lying, but he delivers his words rather than speaking, if you know what I mean. Amber Heard seems like she lies a lot, but also is acting like her words are from a script.

Neither of these two have done themselves any favors in this trial.

I've been friends with two different actors from daytime soaps, and they're both very cool people. Hollywood is probably different, but I'm sure there are many famous actors and actresses who are very down to Earth people.