Johnny and amber again

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw some of this on TikTok but TikTok links cannot be posted. Jason Momoa will crack you up doing commentary while watching the trial:

Let's just say Aquaman was NOT on his queen’s side! :lmao2:

jnday

Reaction score
I suspect that this will help both of their careers. Life's just like that.
Her career is over. The camera in the courtroom will be the last camera to record her for a long time. Her constant lying makes her one of the least likable women in the world.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Why the heel turn?

There is no change. I've never liked her. My first post here about her was about how rotten she was treating Johnny Depp. Then the schtick just took off, as I made fun of her in time travel posts, etc. But I've never wanted this woman. Some women are poison no matter how physically attractive they are. That would describe Amber Heard.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Depp is a self-abuser while she is just an out and out abuser. The fact that her ex is defending her despite being abused by her (and there being witnesses) shows the toxicity of "women must stick together" BS.

With a lot of what came out, with what multiple witnesses came forward saying they saw, what she admitted in recordings - she should be facing jail time and there should have been charges filed rather than just a defamation lawsuit. That needs to be the next step, the halo effect in society and in court needs to be eliminated.

Xelda

Reaction score
I wouldn't sleep with that woman if she paid me.
I'm so glad to read that. I was worried that you would sleep with her and she'd wake up, realize it's you and set her timer to see how long it would take to strangle you. That would be a huge loss to both Cowboys Nation and those cute little imagination aliens.

As for the verdict, it was hard to root for someone that was abusive herself.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a freakin' clown show and the whole time that was going on, all I could see was the magazine cover Radio and TV Mirror in my mind.

That and "does a bear poop in the woods"? What's the bear's name? That was the highlight of peoples' lives I never really thought about with good reason. I imagined the look on her face when she came up with that idea, priceless!