Johnny Football's contract

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I'd be fine bringing him in for cheap. The kid has talent.

People saying they wouldn't want him for free are...weird.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I wouldn't want him if he paid to play here

Also heard he was in some Fort Worth liquor store over the weekend, wonder if it was that liquor store guy

He is 23 where were you at 23? I went to Liquor stores does that mean I am a terrible human? No didn't think so, and I still like my Whiskey

DandyDon52

Reaction score
IMO JF and RG3 are not good pocket passers, and I dont think JG could do good with them.
He needs a pocket passer so they better draft one high.

popp1234

Reaction score

His talent has never been in question. It's the other stuff that he sucks at. I feel and root more for him as a human being than him being a potential Cowboys QB at this point.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I doubt the Joneses would hold JF to the same Puritan standard they have in Cleveland. I have no idea how good or bad he actually is due to their no tolerance policy. Every time he has a drink or goes to a party its treated like he raped their mothers in betrayal.

Compare and contrast with Orton who came into VR drunk regularly and it was never mentioned until after the fact. Cowboys don't have the moral judgment and blame that people around here find so appealing.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score

really? talent? that is in the eyes of the beholder

as far as why us "wierd" people, how about the distraction and circus he would make the Cowboys? No

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
He is 23 where were you at 23? I went to Liquor stores does that mean I am a terrible human? No didn't think so, and I still like my Whiskey

Unless I was drafted by an NFL team to be their QB, I don't see the relevance in what I was doing when I was 23.. and for the record, they somehow missed me in the talent evaluation process ha ha.

rynochop

Reaction score
Unless I was drafted by an NFL team to be their QB, I don't see the relevance in what I was doing when I was 23.. and for the record, they somehow missed me in the talent evaluation process ha ha.

What was your 40 time?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
You think it would be worth the circus him being in a cowboy uniform?

Not being a dick, an honest question, cause I like most of your posts

Distraction and Cowboys are one in the same. For a free look at a QB i'd risk any added drama. And Jerry has been good about handling troubled players.

And with leaders like Dez, Witt and Tony I think we'd handle him better than they did in Cleveland.

Again for the most important position in football you shake the treet and see what comes loose.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Ok Tom Brady :)

The only difference between Tom and I was he is 4 inches taller, can throw a football further than 20 yards and is quite possible the best QB of all time. Other than that, we are like twins.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
$1 is too much if it doesn't solve the backup about problem. Why can't people get that? Does anyone really want to see this trainwreck of a human being associated with the Cowboys or being the guy we are counting on if Romo gets hurt? I sure don't.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
I wouldn't want him if he'd play for free. Partying is obviously more important to him than football.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Distraction and Cowboys are one in the same. For a free look at a QB i'd risk any added drama. And Jerry has been good about handling troubled players.

And with leaders like Dez, Witt and Tony I think we'd handle him better than they did in Cleveland.

Again for the most important position in football you shake the treet and see what comes loose.

At this point I would take a chance on every troubled player in the league. If one out of 4 hits then it would be a bargain.

We are going to take the hits and the jokes, we might as well take the wins.

Hardline

Reaction score
Best tequila in the world and only $60 bucks.
patronsilver.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
$1 is too much if it doesn't solve the backup about problem. Why can't people get that? Does anyone really want to see this trainwreck of a human being associated with the Cowboys or being the guy we are counting on if Romo gets hurt? I sure don't.

I still believe he is just immature and that if he was in DAL he would clean it up. I think some guys are gamers and like Allen Iverson used to say, We talking about practice?

If we are wrong, we still have Goff or Wentz and can take all summer finding a replacement.