Johnny Maziel***The Definitive Johnny MegaMerge*** Post all Manziel threads/posts here

lostar2009

Reaction score
I never thought JJ would sign JF this year. Get him when he been out the game for a while and ready to clean up... ETA 2018-2020.

reddyuta

Reaction score
what a sad downward spiral he is going through,he needs to get out of football and get some help.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LOL! That was funny Blue!

You know it's sad but t's not even going to be a trade at this point. It's whoever wants to invite him to a camp.

Yep. Cut city. Cleveland may as well just jettison him now. No one is going to go anywhere near a trade.

reddyuta

Reaction score
14c53130764677.Y3JvcCwyNzQzLDIxNDYsNzE5LDg4.jpg

giphy.gif

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
what a sad downward spiral he is going through,he needs to get out of football and get some help.

Football is like a hobby to him. I don't think he'd be all too concerned if he were booted from the NFL tomorrow. He will still go on and continue the same lifestyle and be content with life.

JPostSam

Reaction score
i hope manziel gets his life together, but it looks like it won't be in football. in fact, if he isn't careful, he won't make it to 30.

rockj7

Reaction score
Manziel is a clown but what issues has RG3 had, other than a serious knee injury.....and a ever changing coaching staff and philosophy.....I'd take RG3 in a heartbeat over Manziel, who has serious off field issues

Exactly that's like saying Dez and Hardy are both players with issues. If you look closely its not even comparable lets be honest JM is probably an alcoholic

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Let's bring him to Dallas. It will make our local law enforcement's job a helluva lot easier.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Manziel is a clown but what issues has RG3 had, other than a serious knee injury.....and a ever changing coaching staff and philosophy.....I'd take RG3 in a heartbeat over Manziel, who has serious off field issues

I'd be more than interested to see how EITHER of them would respond to a fresh start back in the home state. As long as the deal is reasonable I think there is some real potential Dallas could tap into something good for the long term.

waving monkey

Reaction score
some guys are troubled maybe the family they grow up in
where the father was a drunk who knows
JFF needs help but not from the Cowboys