Johnny Maziel***The Definitive Johnny MegaMerge*** Post all Manziel threads/posts here

jnday

Reaction score
For those of you that can't read, he was not arrested. What is the problem.?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Amazing this loser is already a drain on the DFW police and he isn't even a Cowboy yet!

Califan007

Reaction score
wow you guys did read this ??
helicopter search apparently resulted from Manziel’s ex-girlfriend’s concerns for his well-being and an inability to locate him.

This is just the media using sensationalist tactics, and people just eat it up.

Anytime a police helicopter is used on you, it's not a good sign of a healthy individual.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Maybe Jerry will not be foolish enough to actually sign this guy now but you know.....

Rogah

Reaction score
For those of you that can't read, he was not arrested. What is the problem.?
The "problem" is that for the second time in the last few months, the police had to investigate a "potential assault" but Manziel got away due to an uncooperative witness/victim.

If this was an isolated incident, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, it's just another in a long string of reckless, irresponsible behavior by the man-child.

Rogah

Reaction score
If manziel had a stinky fart in a bar in dallas , the media headline would read:

Manziel causes big stink in Dallas bar and his GF was seen running from the bar !!
And some people in this forum would be telling us all it smelled like roses and sunshine.
like the helicopters look for JF, insinuates he was in trouble, but they were looking to find him as his GF said something might have
happened to him and was worried about him.

He gets way too much attention from the media, and the people believe everything they read , even the headlines.
The police report said there was a "potential assault" but the victim was not cooperative and therefore no arrest was made.

Sorry, that's not a media headline. That's a police report.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
^ must be paid or related to the Jones or not sober.

Bringing in high-profile flops is not building this team.

Yes.... Because anyone thinks that taking a flyer on a young once highly sought after quarterback to fight for a roster spot in camp is the start and stop point in rebuilding the roster.

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
and the Cowboys want him? johnny is becoming a ga-ga head. when he shine the very first time at A&M, i thought of him as the beloved golden boy of football "on-and-off the field".

Brooksey

Reaction score
Johnny Manziel has been caught partying before but has he ever been charged or arrested for anything else?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Manziel is a clown but what issues has RG3 had, other than a serious knee injury.....and a ever changing coaching staff and philosophy.....I'd take RG3 in a heartbeat over Manziel, who has serious off field issues

Agree definitely bw the two ;RG3 over Manziel. I'd rather sign McCoy instead if possible and still pick up a QB @ 4. Doubt JJ nabs a QB @ 4 if he signs RG3 and that is just prolonging the problem.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
A man is known by his friends as well as his enemies.

Let's not blame this on the media. Johnny Manziel chooses his friends and girlfriends, and that tells you something about his character. If you're continually dating girls who falsely accuse you, what does that say about you?
It's the same thing I said about Greg Hardy, and some wanted to call me judgmental for talking about how the pattern of people's lives and the choices they make tell you something about their character.
When you choose to hang out with women who give it up when they get drunk or high, are always causing conflict or who are simply high maintenance, that says something not only about the women but about YOU!

And it says something about Johnny, as if the other patterns he has established haven't already told us about him.

I love this quote by Maya Angelo, and I paraphrase: "When someone shows you who they really are, believe them."
I hate that quote because how people like yourself and dang near everybody always uses it. You could know somebody for decades (or some long time period in general)and they do something wrong to you then its time to bring up this tired quote.

As far as the rest the stuff I can agree people will judge you by who you hang with.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I guess Manziel fanatics can still say ""So Manziel likes to party. He hasn't done anything to get arrested".

joseephuss

Reaction score
and the Cowboys want him? johnny is becoming a ga-ga head. when he shine the very first time at A&M, i thought of him as the beloved golden boy of football "on-and-off the field".

Why did you think that? He had been in trouble before he ever played a down for A&M.

Rogah

Reaction score
Fortunately, there's no real evidence to suggest the Cowboys actually want him. It is just a media driven on-event.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think this article is BS.

Even if it is this is the reputation he's built for himself he's nothing but a huge distraction and things like this are going to follow him while he's in the league and when he's out of the league. He's going to bring nothing but a huge headache to the next team that gives him a chance if anyone does if this report is true.