Johnny Maziel***The Definitive Johnny MegaMerge*** Post all Manziel threads/posts here

Aven8

Reaction score
Wooooooo! That was a close one!! Now we can do the right thing and draft one.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The perception that Jerry Jones is considering Manziel or RGIII is insulting to the fans. Both already had a long track record of issues that suggest they won't even be a good relief QB for Romo. Do you really think season ticket holders think either of these guys are a fix, Jerry? He must think the fans are more clueless than him. One one level, I guess Jerry has made fools of the fans - 20 years of mediocrity and game sellouts anyway.

You're insulted?

Dude go take a cold shower.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Johnny Manziel was possibly involved in a disturbance with his now ex-girlfriend early Saturday, according to a news release and multiple media reports.

CBS News reporter Omar Villafranca tweeted that Fort Worth police had confirmed some details about the “altercation” between Manziel and his girlfriend.

The tweet stated that Manziel was not arrested and an investigation into the altercation is ongoing, as a full report has not yet been completed.

A news release issued by the Fort Worth Police Department regarding the incident stated that the alleged victim, listed as a 23-year-old female, was involved in a disturbance with her ex-boyfriend, listed as a 23-year-old male.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/enterta...-sought-by-Fort-Worth-police-over-6795298.php

I think this article is BS.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
image.png

The Manziel to Dallas fan club currently...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
some guys are troubled maybe the family they grow up in
where the father was a drunk who knows
JFF needs help but not from the Cowboys

Manzel's family is filthy rich..........that might be part of the problem, Johnny doesn't take football seriously because he already has more money than he will ever need.

So yea, life is just one big party for Johnny

waving monkey

Reaction score
Manzel's family is filthy rich..........that might be part of the problem, Johnny doesn't take football seriously because he already has more money than he will ever need.

I have even less sympathy then . the child has been given everything and chumps it away
a crown on top of ignorance

rynochop

Reaction score

Yep, so is Andrew Lucks family, I think some people are just wired differently.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If manziel had a stinky fart in a bar in dallas , the media headline would read:

Manziel causes big stink in Dallas bar and his GF was seen running from the bar !!

like the helicopters look for JF, insinuates he was in trouble, but they were looking to find him as his GF said something might have
happened to him and was worried about him.

He gets way too much attention from the media, and the people believe everything they read , even the headlines.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Manziel is such a chump. Given so many chances to succeed but hes too immature to see or appreciate the opportunity he had in front of him. Now he's picks a great time to start hitting his GF. Good thing for us, I don't think he's coming to Dallas.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If manziel had a stinky fart in a bar in dallas , the media headline would read:

Manziel causes big stink in Dallas bar and his GF was seen running from the bar !!

like the helicopters look for JF, insinuates he was in trouble, but they were looking to find him as his GF said something might have
happened to him and was worried about him.

He gets way too much attention from the media, and the people believe everything they read , even the headlines.

A man is known by his friends as well as his enemies.

Let's not blame this on the media. Johnny Manziel chooses his friends and girlfriends, and that tells you something about his character. If you're continually dating girls who falsely accuse you, what does that say about you?
It's the same thing I said about Greg Hardy, and some wanted to call me judgmental for talking about how the pattern of people's lives and the choices they make tell you something about their character.
When you choose to hang out with women who give it up when they get drunk or high, are always causing conflict or who are simply high maintenance, that says something not only about the women but about YOU!

And it says something about Johnny, as if the other patterns he has established haven't already told us about him.

I love this quote by Maya Angelo, and I paraphrase: "When someone shows you who they really are, believe them."

DandyDon52

Reaction score
wow you guys did read this ??
helicopter search apparently resulted from Manziel’s ex-girlfriend’s concerns for his well-being and an inability to locate him.

This is just the media using sensationalist tactics, and people just eat it up.