Johnny Maziel***The Definitive Johnny MegaMerge*** Post all Manziel threads/posts here

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Uh, no, buddy. You can't possibly know how most good-looking women act because there are literally millions of good-looking women around the world and that would mean more than half of them are looney drama queens. And a lot of the women I know who are beautiful aren't looney drama queens. Just admit you misspoke.

56059977.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You forgot to include plenty just barely pretty...

Speak for yourself. I know plenty of beautiful women who aren't drama queens. Besides, it's impossible to know how most people are unless you're pointing to some widely established fundamental truth about humans.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm just talking about American women. There's some good ones don't get me wrong, but they are far and few between.

I still say you can't know that because that would require you to have met EVERY American woman and assessed their character.
Just a rule of thumb: Stay away from the word most. If you said many, you'd be correct, according to your experience.
But when you say most, that means that more than 50 percent of a group. And you simply can't know that.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I still say you can't know that because that would require you to have met EVERY American woman and assessed their character.
Just a rule of thumb: Stay away from the word most. If you said many, you'd be correct, according to your experience.
But when you say most, that means that more than 50 percent of a group. And you simply can't know that.

The looks go up and so do the maintenance costs. It is common knowledge.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm just talking about American women. There's some good ones don't get me wrong, but they are far and few between.

As an aside, this reminds me of some guys I met when I was living in Detroit. We went to this Christian party, and there were about three-to-one women to men. And the guys were talking about how they can't find good women. And I'm scratching my head looking around the room, and these women were not only nice, they were beautiful.
Then I went to church with one of the young ladies I met there. And I'm sitting in this church (it was a mega-church) and there were wall to wall, good-looking women. And I'm thinking, "And you guys can't find a nice, good-looking woman to date"?

Sometimes, I don't think it's necessarily the women, but the men and their expectations.

Anyway, carry on. :)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The looks go up and so do the maintenance costs. It is common knowledge.

It's part of YOUR common knowledge, but not mine. And not a lot of women I know, and especially not my wife. My wife is GORGEOUS, and I don't say this just because she's my wife. Everyone says it. In fact, they are surprised she married me. :laugh:

And she's not high maintenance.

Again, I think it may be more a statement about you and the women you associated with than it is about most good-looking women. Of course, if your idea of "good-looking" is Hollywood, maybe that's your problem.

Just saying.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Like a said a decent sample size. Most of them will even tell you they're crazy.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It's part of YOUR common knowledge, but not mine. And not a lot of women I know, and especially not my wife. My wife is GORGEOUS, and I don't say this just because she's my wife. Everyone says it. In fact, they are surprised she married me. :laugh:

And she's not high maintenance.

Again, I think it may be more a statement about you and the women you associated with than it is about most good-looking women. Of course, if your idea of "good-looking" is Hollywood, maybe that's your problem.

Just saying.

So quit trying to make everyone fit into your reality. If that is his experience or mine then it is ours and not yours. How can you tell him he misspoke?

ps- nice humble brag

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Like a said a decent sample size. Most of them will even tell you they're crazy.

Now you're changing what you said. If you are saying based on your experience, most of the women you've met ... that's one thing and may be accurate.
But you said most of the good-looking women are looney drama queens. Your statement is meaningless because it can't be proven because most is not subject to a "decent sample size." Most means 50 percent plus 1. And there's no way you can prove that.

And you know this.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So quit trying to make everyone fit into your reality. If that is his experience or mine then it is ours and not yours. How can you tell him he misspoke?

ps- nice humble brag

You just entered this conversation to argue. I wasn't even talking to you. If you can't tell the difference between what I said and what AmberBeer said (the difference between a statement based on experience vs. statement based on mathematical data), then I'm not going to continue arguing with you.

Bye Felicia. :)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

If the comment you made is how you really feel, then be assured the problem is with you and not them.

It's my opinion. No need to attack me because you don't agree. Exposes your bad character.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Now you're changing what you said. If you are saying based on your experience, most of the women you've met ... that's one thing and may be accurate.
But you said most of the good-looking women are looney drama queens. Your statement is meaningless because it can't be proven because most is not subject to a "decent sample size." Most means 50 percent plus 1. And there's no way you can prove that.

And you know this.

It's an opinion. Get over yourself.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

And you know this.

Show me where I wrote those things in bold. Showing more bad character issues again.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You just entered this conversation to argue. I wasn't even talking to you. If you can't tell the difference between what I said and what AmberBeer said (the difference between a statement based on experience vs. statement based on mathematical data), then I'm not going to continue arguing with you.

Bye Felicia. :)

You did the exact same thing.....you just think that you are right........which in my experience means you should just admit you misspoke.....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's an opinion. Get over yourself.

Getting over myself means getting over the proper use of words and phrases, and I'm NOT going to do that.

Again (and this is something you may need to know if you have to write a research paper or communicate to an audience), when you say MOST, you are saying that 50 percent plus 1 of a particular group applies to whatever most references. And people who are savvy with words and understanding language and meaning are going to interpret it so.

So you want to be very careful using the word MOST unless you know the total number of the group and whether the term accurately applies.

See, here at Cowboyzone.com, we also aim to educate as well as discussion football. :D

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:D
Getting over myself means getting over the proper use of words and phrases, and I'm NOT going to do that.

Again (and this is something you may need to know if you have to write a research paper or communicate to an audience), when you say MOST, you are saying that 50 percent plus 1 of a particular group applies to whatever most references. And people who are savvy with words and understanding language and meaning are going to interpret it so.

So you want to be very careful using the word MOST unless you know the total number of the group and whether the term accurately applies.

See, here at Cowboyzone.com, we also aim to educate as well as discussion football. :D

I believe most of them are crazy drama queens who think the world revolves around them.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

And how would you know he is wrong?...
I assume you haven't talked to most of the pretty women in the world, so your opinion is also invalid.....and very lame

I'm sure the women of the world feel so much better knowing you have protected their honor......you are a real hero.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Show me where I wrote those things in bold. Showing more bad character issues again.

Sigh.
Are you following this conversation?

Here is what you said initially: "Not sticking up for Manziel but they're 2 parties involved. His GF could be one of those looney drama queens. Most good looking women are just that."

I asked you how you knew how most good-looking women acted?
You then tried to justify it by pointing to your experience.
I then said in order for that statement to be accurate, you'd have to know how EVERY beautiful woman acted and then be able to quantify that 50 percent plus 1 were "looney drama queens". And that's IMPOSSIBLE for you to know.

Then you amended your statement to say you were talking about American women. Even so, my point still stands, i.e., you can't know how even all the beautiful women in America act because you can't possible quantify that.

However (to give you an out), I said if you're basing your statement on YOUR EXPERIENCE, then say that. Say, "based on the beautiful women I've met, most of them are looney drama queens," then, you've limited your opinion to your experience. And no one can dispute that.

You basically made an objective statement (most women) when you should have made a personal statement (most women I know).

And now you're upset with me because I corrected you. Just admit you misspoke, and it's cool. :)