CFZ Jonathan Hankins vs A'Shawn Robinson

kskboys

Reaction score
Some can like Robinson, even Brockers played end in a 3-4 recently.
Can he? Has he ever played NT? I'm not some fan of his or anything so I certainly don't know for sure, but I do know he played DE for the Rams and for DET. I do know he played DE for DET alongside Ngata.

How do we know he can play NT? Has he done it?

Sydla

Reaction score
I think sometimes people say stuff just to say it. Is there some draft beat that claims it's good? I see a C grade.
People say stuff about the draft to cover for the shortcomings of the front office in FA at fixing clear needs.

To defend Jerry/Stephen's inaction in FA they'll just say this is a strong draft for X implying that the problem will get fixed then. It happens every year.

If we are counting on the draft solving our DT issues, then that's one risky strategy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’d rather have Robinson, but Hankins would be fine. Not much of a difference between these 2 players.
8 million difference means Hankins would be the obvious choice or who can play the most snaps and gamers right now in their careers.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
There’s only one DT that is a definite first rounder.

Three in the second.

Unless you’re talking about guys who can be rotational, which we have several already, I don’t think I would call it a good DT draft.
Jalen Carter
Bryan Bresee
Calijah Kancey

Want to give me any of those 3 in the 2nd? Ecstatic!

I'm still happy at pick 26.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
What? It's a bad DT draft. Who told you it was good?
Jalen Carter
Bryan Bresee
Calijah Kancey

You wouldn't be happy with any of those 3 at pick 26 or in the 2nd round?

Best player in the whole draft may pretty well be Jalen Carter, but he has that off field issue.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
It's not a good DT draft. It's very light on upper level talent.
Jalen Carter
Bryan Bresee
Calijah Kancey

Best player in the whole draft may pretty well be Jalen Carter, but he has that off field issue.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Robinson has played 33% less snaps the last three years, and still has 10% more tackles, more sacks and TFLs, and is six years younger?

Those don't seem like two comparable players.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Can he? Has he ever played NT? I'm not some fan of his or anything so I certainly don't know for sure, but I do know he played DE for the Rams and for DET. I do know he played DE for DET alongside Ngata.

How do we know he can play NT? Has he done it?
He was DT at Alabama. He played more 3T but did play 1T as well. He also has two gapped and is 330.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
People say stuff about the draft to cover for the shortcomings of the front office in FA at fixing clear needs.

To defend Jerry/Stephen's inaction in FA they'll just say this is a strong draft for X implying that the problem will get fixed then. It happens every year.

If we are counting on the draft solving our DT issues, then that's one risky strategy.
This is such a silly take.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jalen Carter
Bryan Bresee
Calijah Kancey

I'm not seeing how you answered the question.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I'm not seeing how you answered the question.
Those are 3 real good DTs at 3 tech. Best player in the draft may very well be a DT in Jalen Carter.

So you say it is a weak draft for DTs knowing you have 3 blue chip prospects at the position?

kskboys

Reaction score
Those are 3 real good DTs at 3 tech. Best player in the draft may very well be a DT in Jalen Carter.

So you say it is a weak draft for DTs knowing you have 3 blue chip prospects at the position?
There is one blue chipper, Carter. That is it.

I say it is a weak draft for DTs knowing that the experts say it is. They know a ton more than I do.