Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everybody involved looks bad here.

No argument there.

But now that mother and daughter gold diggers have defied the NDA, Jerry can and should cut both off without a cent going forward. The free money train should be over and both of these parasites should have to work for a living.

Sydla

Reaction score
No argument there.

But now that mother and daughter gold diggers have defied the NDA, Jerry can and should cut both off without a cent going forward. The free money train should be over and both of these parasites should have to work for a living.

Oh for sure, and that's why I said everyone looks bad here. The mom and daughter aren't bathing themselves in glory here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Jerry strayed 25 years ago. And in other news dung stinks.

Seriously, The alleged ******* daughter of Jerry Jones is 25 now. He has already paid out millions. Jerry is under no obligation to support this woman or her mother anymore. She is an adult. I don't know the laws in Texas but if she thinks being declared his daughter entitles her to part of his estate then I am guessing she is wrong. Parents are under no obligation to leave anything to their kids when they die.

It seems to me Jerry has been fair with the girl and her mother if the $3 million is an accurate figure. Was Jerry a cad 25 years ago? Yes. But it sounds like he paid his dues and now someone is just trying to embarrass him.

I see mother and daughter parasites that just got more and more greedy.

Jerry screwed up and cheated, but that’s between he and his wife to handle. If they have, it’s their business, and their decision.

But these two gold diggers should be cut off without another cent.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry in his wheelchair with his new daughter.
14425863.gif

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Why doesn’t Alexandra have the right to establish who her biological father is?

I assume Jerry's lawyers have offered a DNA test in exchange for an NDA. I then assume the women asked for DNA test and money. This lead the Jones' lawyers to believe this is all about money.

What I am getting at is...this all could have easily been done behind the scenes if it wasnt about money.

The job angle is a desperate excuse. There are so many ways around the "I need to know who my father is for a job" excuse. It could all be handled behind the scenes is what I am saying. Only an irrational person is going to stick to this excuse. You think that there arent top secret CIA people and there kids just go around telling people who there father is? Things can be done behind the scenes and kept quiet from the public.

Ultimately...yes...this kid deserves the DNA test. But...I assume she is not willing to accept a DNA test for an NDA and a small sum of money. She is trying to take the whole ranch.

Now...if the 20M figure in the ESPN story was 20M and an NDA from the women and a final payment...Jerry is a moron for not taking that deal. 20M for your own child and youre worth billions? But...I assume it was 20M to keep quiet for a little while longer.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see mother and daughter parasites that just got more and more greedy.

Jerry screwed up and cheated, but that’s between he and his wife to handle. If they have, it’s their business, and their decision.

But these two gold diggers should be cut off without another cent.
Cheating is one thing, bringing a person into this world as a result of that cheating is something totally different. I am sure he's screwed around, and probably a lot, and maybe the worst was an STD or two but this is different.

If you had illegitimate children, would you refer to them as "parasites"?

The other side of this is we have no idea what's in this girl's mind. She didn't sign the NDA, all she knows is that her alleged biological father wants her to go away. I think that might mess with a young girl's mind.

However, if she and her mother are nothing but gold diggers, that's pretty much proof to me she's his daughter. Her father is a complete showoff with his money, why shouldn't she get some of that? He flaunts his richness right down to making sure we know the brand of scotch he drinks.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cheating is one thing, bringing a person into this world as a result of that cheating is something totally different. I am sure he's screwed around, and probably a lot, and maybe the worst was an STD or two but this is different.

If they tried to blackmail and shake me down after I’ve paid for them for their entire life? You bet!

The other side of this is we have no idea what's in this girl's mind. She didn't sign the NDA, all she knows is that her alleged biological father wants her to go away. I think that might mess with a young girl's mind.

You’ve got that all kinds of backwards.

However, if she and her mother are nothing but gold diggers, that's pretty much proof to me she's his daughter. Her father is a complete showoff with his money, why should she get some of that? He flaunts his richness right down to making sure we know the brand of scotch he drinks.

And that somehow condones their own abhorrent behavior?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I assume Jerry's lawyers have offered a DNA test in exchange for an NDA. I then assume the women asked for DNA test and money. This lead the Jones' lawyers to believe this is all about money.

What I am getting at is...this all could have easily been done behind the scenes if it wasnt about money.

The job angle is a desperate excuse. There are so many ways around the "I need to know who my father is for a job" excuse. It could all be handled behind the scenes is what I am saying. Only an irrational person is going to stick to this excuse. You think that there arent top secret CIA people and there kids just go around telling people who there father is? Things can be done behind the scenes and kept quiet from the public.

Ultimately...yes...this kid deserves the DNA test. But...I assume she is not willing to accept a DNA test for an NDA and a small sum of money. She is trying to take the whole ranch.

Now...if the 20M figure in the ESPN story was 20M and an NDA from the women and a final payment...Jerry is a moron for not taking that deal. 20M for your own child and youre worth billions? But...I assume it was 20M to keep quiet for a little while longer.
I wouldn’t assume anything.

If she’s just looking for a payday then I will address. But at this time all she is seeking is to establish if Jethro is her biological father.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Constitutional Amendment. "Right to Privacy".
Jerry has paid support to the Mother and the Girl. Enough is Enough.
We shall see. Who’s to say it’s enough.

What if Alexandra agreed to not seeking financial restitution for acknowledgment or DNA test to establish if he’s her father ?

DonaldM

Reaction score
I feel sorry for Jethro. All he's was doing was liquored up on scotch and nailing women.

LittleD

Reaction score
We shall see. Who’s to say it’s enough.

What if Alexandra agreed to not seeking financial restitution for acknowledgment or DNA test to establish if he’s her father ?

Remember Zeke's situation. Jerry knows some Texas Judges and this thing is going to be moot. He doesn't want any relationship with these two gold diggers and he doesn't have to have one.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

However, if she and her mother are nothing but gold diggers, that's pretty much proof to me she's his daughter. Her father is a complete showoff with his money, why should she get some of that? He flaunts his richness right down to making sure we know the brand of scotch he drinks.
She’s an aide to a US Congressman and has worked in the White House. An honor student from SMU. Hardly a sleeze some are claiming.

Jethro’s wife Gene is not going to allow him to admit she’s his daughter. That’s probably her condition to not seek a divorce.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Remember Zeke's situation. Jerry knows some Texas Judges and this thing is going to be moot. He doesn't want any relationship with these two gold diggers and he doesn't have to have one.
Alexandra is an aide for a US Congressman. She has some connections too.

Jethro will never admit. That’s the condition his wife Gene is mandating. This will drag out in courts for years.

And if it’s not resolved before his death could become an issue for the survivors .

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope they go on Murray." And the test is in, you are the sleazeball father."

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I wouldn’t assume anything.

If she’s just looking for a payday then I will address. But at this time all she is seeking is to establish if Jethro is her biological father.

Why in the publics eye, though?

You really think this all couldnt be handled behind the scenes?

Or do you really think the job angle is legit?