Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

Reid1boys

Reaction score
she should have sued for 1 billion! and to be part of the jones family!
just wait, a future suit is coming, but you are aware you cant sue to be part of the family, right?

Whats the judge gonna issue? and uhm to the Jones family, you are hereby ordered to buy the girl Christmas cards and birthday cards from here on. In addition, she is to be allowed at Jerry's house to open gifts each Christmas morning as well as alternate between Jerry and her brother Stephens house for easter dinner each year........smh

Trajan

Reaction score
This woman is proving she is Jerruh’s daughter, both always looking to make a buck.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It looks like it was a money grab. Disgusting. But since he paid, he obviously was worried that he was the father. I have no sympathy for either side.
Im curious.... do you have a single friend that has ever had an affair? If so, did you disown said friend? or, dare I say what would you do if your son or daughter had an affair? no more time at mom and dad's for the holidays?
Life happens.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And thats why Im confused and why I said there are legal questions I need answered before I know which way to go.

But if all these posters on here seem confident in saying that the girl is an adult and Jerry paid child support based on an agreement with the mother and he has no financial obligation to her what so ever....it really does seem odd that she would forgo the last 2 installments(money) if this was about money.

Basically...if the law is on Jerrys side about money...and she is willing to forgo the final installments by taking this public...it makes it seem like she isnt about money.

I still feel this could easily be handled behind the scenes. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe Gene and Jerry refuse the test. They think the money was a fair exchange for not knowing scientifically who your father is?
Of course it could be handled behind the scenes. But his wife Gene isn’t going to allow him acknowledging publicly or legally he has another daughter who’s she’s not the mother of. Doesn’t matter how much it cost.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
From reading the court filing by her attorney, this is all about money. It even states as much in the filing. She is suing to NOT LOSE her future disbursement from the trust. Then the filing has a lot of fluff in their that IMO is clearly laying the framework for a future lawsuit for more money.

Why is this happening now?

Seems like she could still do this after her final two payments.

There seems to be a timing issue that is not clear here.

She is filing a suit to keep her final installments...but why not just wait until you have received the final installments to force Jerry's hand.

Is the Mom that ill and they need to go to court now to get a testimony? Is there another reason this all needs to happen now? I dont believe the job angle is a big deal at all. There has to be reason why they would do this now. Do it now when they have something to lose(final 2 installments) to make it look like they arent about money?

I dont get it

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sometimes I question the intelligence of the posters here. I don't understand statements like "I hope he loses the franchise" or "I hope the girls get millions", "he is a dirtbag", etc.

This is his business, he bought it, he runs it and has made it the most valuable sports franchise in the world. Those women aren't part of it. They came along after and the mom signed an agreement covering the 1st 18 years of that girls life and without a paternity test.

The confidentiality agreement is blown now. We have 1 greedy female adult looking for a large payout so she doesn't have to work. I can see Jerry taking the paternity test now and if it's true, settling for 5 million 1 time check, don't bother me again payout.

You think he is the only owner to have extramarital relationships and spawn ******* children? This is a blemish and a personal one. This has nothing to do with the business and won't affect it.

I'm not defending Jerry as a GM but as a business man, the guy is amazing and on a personal note, I hope he doesn't pay her 1 dime. He will have to deal with his own conscious but he already faced that decision 20 years ago and has lived with it since then.

if a peternity test is taken and Jerry is the father, it wont mean he will have to pay her a dime... hes already done so, including a trust that still is paying her.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Anyway...I dont fault Jerry for wanting to fight this. Jerry and the daughter are victims of the Moms decision.

20M is not that big of a deal to him. Just write it and be done with it.

Im surprised hes being this much of a tightwad over what is, IMO, a lowball figure for someone that is your daughter. Hes worth billions.
There's probably more than her out there.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

She is filing a suit to keep her final installments...but why not just wait until you have received the final installments to force Jerry's hand.

Is the Mom that ill and they need to go to court now to get a testimony? Is there another reason this all needs to happen now? I dont believe the job angle is a big deal at all. There has to be reason why they would do this now. Do it now when they have something to lose(final 2 installments) to make it look like they arent about money?

I dont get it

Mom apparently has cancer.... apparently someone went after Jery for more money. Im hearing something in this forum about the stepdad.. I dont quite yet know how he fits into all this. My guess is mom got sick, step dad might have been the one to go after Jerry for more money, he was told to go to hell, he lets it out about Jerry having this kid, now the kid is in danger of losing future payments and THAT is why she filed suit to protect her future payments. Who knows, all speculation on my part.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I dont get it
Great question. Why now. Why not wait until she receives the final two installments when she 26 and 28.

We can only speculate why now. The most apparent reason could be the threat of losing her mother to Cancer. Perhaps she feels if this went to court her mother is only one who could testify on her behalf.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I assume Jerry's lawyers have offered a DNA test in exchange for an NDA. I then assume the women asked for DNA test and money. This lead the Jones' lawyers to believe this is all about money.

What I am getting at is...this all could have easily been done behind the scenes if it wasnt about money.

The job angle is a desperate excuse. There are so many ways around the "I need to know who my father is for a job" excuse. It could all be handled behind the scenes is what I am saying. Only an irrational person is going to stick to this excuse. You think that there arent top secret CIA people and there kids just go around telling people who there father is? Things can be done behind the scenes and kept quiet from the public.

Ultimately...yes...this kid deserves the DNA test. But...I assume she is not willing to accept a DNA test for an NDA and a small sum of money. She is trying to take the whole ranch.

Now...if the 20M figure in the ESPN story was 20M and an NDA from the women and a final payment...Jerry is a moron for not taking that deal. 20M for your own child and youre worth billions? But...I assume it was 20M to keep quiet for a little while longer.

at some point Im sure Jerry said screw this. Ive paid enough and am still paying a trust. Im not having you threaten me for more money. 20 million, I dont care how much you have is a chunk of change. On principal alone Id say hell no also. The family probably already knew about this is my guess.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We shall see. Who’s to say it’s enough.

What if Alexandra agreed to not seeking financial restitution for acknowledgment or DNA test to establish if he’s her father ?
if thats true, Ill buy you dinner.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
She’s an aide to a US Congressman and has worked in the White House. An honor student from SMU. Hardly a sleeze some are claiming.

Jethro’s wife Gene is not going to allow him to admit she’s his daughter. That’s probably her condition to not seek a divorce.
Jerry sure does like his booze and his young girls. What a creep.
so does leonardo dicapprio... who cares. If you are an old guy getting young WOMAN, moe power to you.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Of course it could be handled behind the scenes. But his wife Gene isn’t going to allow him acknowledging publicly or legally he has another daughter who’s she’s not the mother of. Doesn’t matter how much it cost.
Mom apparently has cancer.... apparently someone went after Jery for more money. Im hearing something in this forum about the stepdad.. I dont quite yet know how he fits into all this. My guess is mom got sick, step dad might have been the one to go after Jerry for more money, he was told to go to hell, he lets it out about Jerry having this kid, now the kid is in danger of losing future payments and THAT is why she filed suit to protect her future payments. Who knows, all speculation on my part.

Didnt the ESPN article state that all this gossip about the Jones' is being tied back to the ongoing divorce of Charlotte and Sky?

That was speculated here and then in this article.

Im curious if that is whats letting all the skeletons out of the closet. Makes sense. But is it the truth?

Im a little lost on this step-dad figure. Where did he come from?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Actually I have discussed this many times when it first came out in regards to the LEGAL reasons why I think SHE filed her claim as well as why I think Jerry will win in court because of LEGAL reasons.

Objective is exactly what I have been. Anywhere you think I havent been, please QUOTE me and lets see. But I know darn well you wont quote me, because then it will contradict your claim.
Let's go to your very first post on the subject in this thread in which you agree this is a case of EXTORTION. Where is your PROOF or EVIDENCE? Or is it just some weird bias on your part? Don't say your proof is something Jerry's lawyers are saying as I'm sure you will agree that will be you making my point for me.