Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There’s no evidence she’s attempted to shake him down. As a matter of fact with this lawsuit had jeopardized the final two installments of trust.

Appears to me she’s only attempting to legally establish who her biological father is.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why in the publics eye, though?

You really think this all couldnt be handled behind the scenes?

Or do you really think the job angle is legit?
From the reports I read by our local paper which we aren’t allowed to use on this forum stated she attempted to reach him to establish he’s the father. He refused and why she’s filed this lawsuit which jeopardizes her final two installments of trust.

With her mother battling Cancer , Alex may feel there’s a sense of urgency to establish who her biological father is. Pending her elected official ambitions there are laws and regulations needed to establish your birth parents and origin.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
There’s no evidence she’s attempted to shake him down. As a matter of fact with this lawsuit had jeopardized the final two installments of trust.

Appears to me she’s only attempting to legally establish who her biological father is.

That is a good point. I dont have an answer for that. There are a few legal questions I dont know the answer to...but I am assuming she is possibly trying to make it look like she isnt about the money by going after while she has money to lose(the last two installments). Once this goes public and it is shown that Jerry is being stubburn...she is going to say it wasnt about money...Jerry made it about money....now I am just suing him for X amount of dollars since he is being difficult. The X amount of dollars being significantly more than those last 2 installments.

If that makes sense.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
From the reports I read by our local paper which we aren’t allowed to use on this forum stated she attempted to reach him to establish he’s the father. He refused and why she’s filed this lawsuit which jeopardizes her final two installments of trust.

With her mother battling Cancer , Alex may feel there’s a sense of urgency to establish who her biological father is. Pending her ejected official ambitions there are laws and regulations needed to establish your birth parents and origin.

This is actually a good point. I know its been said on here multiple times too.

I still think this could all be taken care of behind the scenes if it wasnt about money. But yes...if Jerry is refusing the DNA test and her mother is terminally ill...I can see where the kid just wants proof who her father is. But again...it seems obvious who the father is. And why do you have to go public to find that info out. Jerry is being unreasonable if he wont take the DNA test and the girl is accepting an NDA and no money for the results.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That is a good point. I dont have an answer for that. There are a few legal questions I dont know the answer to...but I am assuming she is possibly trying to make it look like she isnt about the money by going after while she has money to lose(the last two installments). Once this goes public and it is shown that Jerry is being stubburn...she is going to say it wasnt about money...Jerry made it about money....now I am just suing him for X amount of dollars since he is being difficult. The X amount of dollars being significantly more than those last 2 installments.

If that makes sense.
That’s the angle Jethro is going to take cause his wife Gene will never let him admit she’s his daughter.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

With her mother battling Cancer , Alex may feel there’s a sense of urgency to establish who her biological father is. Pending her elected official ambitions there are laws and regulations needed to establish your birth parents and origin.
maybe she needs money also to help with her mom's cancer treatments.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is actually a good point. I know its been said on here multiple times too.

I still think this could all be taken care of behind the scenes if it wasnt about money. But yes...if Jerry is refusing the DNA test and her mother is terminally ill...I can see where the kid just wants proof who her father is. But again...it seems obvious who the father is. And why do you have to go public to find that info out. Jerry is being unreasonable if he wont take the DNA test and the girl is accepting an NDA and no money for the results.
Jethro had refused to acknowledge and or take a DNA test. It’s reported his wife Gene would never allow .

They’d rather play the victim card and pay whatever it takes for this to go away. But so far Alex doesn’t appear willing to be paid off like her mother was.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You call people out on their hypocrisy? You called Alexandra a scumbag but you defend Jerry from any accountability on this issue. That's hypocrisy if I've ever heard it. It has to be equal. If Alexandra is a scumbag for wanting more money from Jerry then you have to allow others to say Jerry is a low life for disowning a child.

By the way, seems to me Jerry was very accountable... he paid out a boatload of money. Now, you can criticize him for not wanting a part of an unwanted child's life.... but see that is where I dont pass judgement. Ive never had a sexual relationship with some woman while married. But it is obvious he was wanting nothing more from the woman than a good time. he had no say so in her having a baby, so he paid the finances, which is taking accountability and he walked. Nothing many men havent done. Like I said, Im not in his shoes to pass judgement on walking away.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they tried to blackmail and shake me down after I’ve paid for them for their entire life? You bet!

You’ve got that all kinds of backwards.

And that somehow condones their own abhorrent behavior?
I do not see their behavior as that, it is human nature. He gave them 3M and he's worth what? 6B? Who is going to be happy with that?

I do not see a question of legitimacy vs illegitimacy, if he's the biological father of that child.

The enigma of the image he tries to project of this ultra family man is now a part of who he really is. he is a phony but I already knew that.

This site is predominantly male with a certain perspective but I do wonder what the general female perspective would be of this situation.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Okay you did say "if she is extorting him then she's a scumbag". I apologize for reading that wrong. You were not being a hypocrite.

Here's my overall point about this issue. .

I have zero issues with what you wrote. Its you ropinion and how you feel. You cant change how you view it and your entitled to do so. I personally just dont care, and I dont think for a second that his issue off the field impacts the team.
Bob Kraft had his own little massage issue..... didnt hear anyone blaming poor play on that... or did they win another SB when that happened???

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Jethro had refused to acknowledge and or take a DNA test. It’s reported his wife Gene would never allow .

They’d rather play the victim card and pay whatever it takes for this to go away. But so far Alex doesn’t appear willing to be paid off like her mother was.

And thats why Im confused and why I said there are legal questions I need answered before I know which way to go.

But if all these posters on here seem confident in saying that the girl is an adult and Jerry paid child support based on an agreement with the mother and he has no financial obligation to her what so ever....it really does seem odd that she would forgo the last 2 installments(money) if this was about money.

Basically...if the law is on Jerrys side about money...and she is willing to forgo the final installments by taking this public...it makes it seem like she isnt about money.

I still feel this could easily be handled behind the scenes. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe Gene and Jerry refuse the test. They think the money was a fair exchange for not knowing scientifically who your father is?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Paying millions to keep someone quiet is the exact opposite of telling someone to take a flying leap.
im not talking about what he paid back in the 90s, im talking about presently. It is presently being reported they/someone came after him for 20 more million.... and thus here we are today. So apparently, he didnt pay 20 million, thus my take a leap comment.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah you sound totally objective lol.
Actually I have discussed this many times when it first came out in regards to the LEGAL reasons why I think SHE filed her claim as well as why I think Jerry will win in court because of LEGAL reasons.

Objective is exactly what I have been. Anywhere you think I havent been, please QUOTE me and lets see. But I know darn well you wont quote me, because then it will contradict your claim.

Creeper

Reaction score
Let's not pretend that this situation is uncommon or that it only applies to rich people. The shakedown is reserved for mostly the rich but kids born out of illicit affairs is pretty common in the scheme of things. I am not condoning Jerry's behavior. But "judge not lest ye be judged". Jerry has to face his wife and kids. What he does in his private life has nothing to do with me. I have a hard enough time minding my own behavior.

But if he already paid out over $3 million to this woman and her/his daughter, I think he has been fair regardless of how much money has has. He paid her more than her mother could have possibly earned on her own, so she had a quality of life better than she would have had - and got a college education paid for. I imagine she was not complaining when she was in school or taking trips on Jerry's money afterwards. I am not hearing where this mother did not willingly have an affair with Jerry or that she was not equally responsible for having a kid.

But it reminds me of a story I once read a long time ago, like the 1970s. The article was actually an interview the a famous rock star whose name I cannot recall. The interviewer asked him about groupies. His answer surprised me. He said groupies were always hanging around but he never slept with groupies because he said most of them just wanted to get pregnant then sue for child support. He talked about a number of other rock band members who had that happen to them and they felt trapped into it afterwards.

Good people have a hard time believing or understanding the workings of a greedy, sinister mind. There are people who will do some pretty awful things for money. Not saying that's what these women are up to, but $3 million is a lot of money for an airlines ticket agent.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I do not see their behavior as that, it is human nature. He gave them 3M and he's worth what? 6B? Who is going to be happy with that?

I do not see a question of legitimacy vs illegitimacy, if he's the biological father of that child.

The enigma of the image he tries to project of this ultra family man is now a part of who he really is. he is a phony but I already knew that.

This site is predominantly male with a certain perspective but I do wonder what the general female perspective would be of this situation.
I haven’t heard anything that we could conclude Alex and her mother Cindy weren’t happy with the arrangement .

On top of the financial arrangement, Jethro also paid for her education at SMU, $ 35,000 16th birthday party , a $ 70,000 Land Rover for her graduation and $25,000 trip to Paris . All reported by the local paper we can’t link here.

While Jethro didn’t ever make contact with Alex he did over the years with her mother Cindy.

There’s no indication this lawsuit is seeking additional money. Only to establish he’s her biological father. As a matter of fact the lawsuit also moves to not recognize the prior agreement which means the lawsuit places her final two installments in jeopardy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Everybody involved looks bad here.
seriously, if this was the first case of a man and woman having an affair that resulted in an unwanted pregnancy, Id agree with you. But the fact this has happened MILLIONS of times around the world make nobody look bad IMO.

They made the best of a situation. It appears mom raised the girl pretty well. Seems she is a smart, well adjusted woman with a future in front of her. Id say things turned out pretty well for all involved... up until some people see the money train coming to an end soon and wanting more money.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

You shouldnt be allowed to just have kids. Religious beliefs is an excuse to make a very bad decision?

A mutually agreed upon sexual experience should not lead to one of the parties being able to make a very stupid decision without the others input.

If that isnt reasonable or fair...I have to go with you are a psychology bot just trying to stir the pot.

Sex was mutually agreed upon...not sex and a kid.

Im a very unreasonable person.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And because he’s rich, it’s ‘human nature’ for a couple of gold diggers to story him? No. It’s not. Your hated of Jerry Jones clouds your judgment.

And it’s clearly clouding your judgement. Issues with Jerry Jones doesn’t make what these gold diggers are attempting right.

I don’t see why things would be any different based on a person’s gender.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I haven’t read the pleadings, but it is really quite simple: if she is suing for more money, she is wasting her time and energy because she will lose. If she is suing just to have him named on her birth certificate, I think she will win that fight. It’s like they are arguing apples and oranges. (For what it is worth, I’d bet Jerry demanded a paternity test way back when he agreed to pay out all that money. He already KNOWS she is his daughter. He is mad because the NDA was violated. )

From reading the court filing by her attorney, this is all about money. It even states as much in the filing. She is suing to NOT LOSE her future disbursement from the trust. Then the filing has a lot of fluff in their that IMO is clearly laying the framework for a future lawsuit for more money.