Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Jethro had refused to acknowledge and or take a DNA test. It’s reported his wife Gene would never allow .

They’d rather play the victim card and pay whatever it takes for this to go away. But so far Alex doesn’t appear willing to be paid off like her mother was.
really.... lets revisit this at a later time and see if this wasnt all about the money.. You are very quick to jump to the conclusion that this woman is all about wanting love and cuddle from her father and wants noting more than his affection....... yea, right.

You'll have to excuse me for being a little pessimistic in taking that view.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
really.... lets revisit this at a later time and see if this wasnt all about the money.. You are very quick to jump to the conclusion that this woman is all about wanting love and cuddle from her father and wants noting more than his affection....... yea, right.

YOU are the one jumping to weird conclusions. Your bias is completely obvious. YOU are the one stating it's EXTORTION when you have no idea what the fact set is.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
YOU are the one jumping to weird conclusions. Your bias is completely obvious. YOU are the one stating it's EXTORTION when you have no idea what the fact set is.

The extortion angle is far more likely than pure intensions angle though.

Be reasonable.

People are speculating...not spitting facts. No one knows.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Didnt the ESPN article state that all this gossip about the Jones' is being tied back to the ongoing divorce of Charlotte and Sky?

That was speculated here and then in this article.

Im curious if that is whats letting all the skeletons out of the closet. Makes sense. But is it the truth?

Im a little lost on this step-dad figure. Where did he come from?
We don’t know yet the involvement or connection to Charlottes divorce.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
jerry should have given them the 20 million just to keep this suit from happening.
he has billions, 20 mil is a drop in the bucket, and this bad press not happening is worth more than 20 million.
This where hoarding comes in, more money than he can ever spend, but he acts like he only has a couple hundred million.

Maybe his wife will divorce him and make him sell the team!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Let's not pretend that this situation is uncommon or that it only applies to rich people. The shakedown is reserved for mostly the rich but kids born out of illicit affairs is pretty common in the scheme of things. I am not condoning Jerry's behavior. But "judge not lest ye be judged". Jerry has to face his wife and kids. What he does in his private life has nothing to do with me. I have a hard enough time minding my own behavior.

Good people have a hard time believing or understanding the workings of a greedy, sinister mind. There are people who will do some pretty awful things for money. Not saying that's what these women are up to, but $3 million is a lot of money for an airlines ticket agent.

Hes paid far more than 3 million. 3 million is just what we know. He paid monthly support, yearly payments and now a trust is paying the young woman on biyearly installments. My guess is the amount is up in the 10 million range. Again, im pulling that number out of my rear...lol

FanofJerry

Reaction score
We don’t know yet the involvement or connection to Charlottes divorce.

Thanks

Sorry to bug...

Are you able to give a quick summary of what we know of the step-father guy in all of this is? Where did that guy come from? Alex step-father?

Diehardblues

Reaction score

And who could blame her if she did. It’s never too late for Jethro to do the right thing. And he could then disinherit her.

But it’s likely Gene would not allow or tolerate Jethro acknowledging. Which could bring the entire Jone$ house down including the Cowboys.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
just wait, a future suit is coming, but you are aware you cant sue to be part of the family, right?

Whats the judge gonna issue? and uhm to the Jones family, you are hereby ordered to buy the girl Christmas cards and birthday cards from here on. In addition, she is to be allowed at Jerry's house to open gifts each Christmas morning as well as alternate between Jerry and her brother Stephens house for easter dinner each year........smh
by that I mean she has a right to inherit her part of the fortune when jerry dies. She is one of his kids.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The extortion angle is far more likely than pure intensions angle though.

Be reasonable.

People are speculating...not spitting facts. No one knows.
I agree with 'no one knows'. I disagree in that certain people seem to be throwing around the term 'extortion' pretty casually.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Thanks

Sorry to bug...

Are you able to give a quick summary of what we know of the step-father guy in all of this is? Where did that guy come from? Alex step-father?
There hasn’t been any info. I’m beginning to wonder if Charlottes husband might have been having an affair with Alex mother Cindy. There must be some kind of connection or relationship?

Leave it too some Arkansas hillbillies to be poking it too close to home. Lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Let's go to your very first post on the subject in this thread in which you agree this is a case of EXTORTION. Where is your PROOF or EVIDENCE? Or is it just some weird bias on your part? Don't say your proof is something Jerry's lawyers are saying as I'm sure you will agree that will be you making my point for me.

a simple request to QUOTE me.... lol, a little to much to ask. Dont paraphrase me and then expect me to defend YOUIR words.
I didnt AGREE she was extorting him. I said IF they did try to extort Jerry, they/she/ him whoever is a scumbag. None of us know facts. All we have is what is being leaked to the media. This is why there are COURTS, so actual facts, not alternative facts, but facts can be known and then decisions can be made.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
jerry should have given them the 20 million just to keep this suit from happening.
he has billions, 20 mil is a drop in the bucket, and this bad press not happening is worth more than 20 million.
This where hoarding comes in, more money than he can ever spend, but he acts like he only has a couple hundred million.

Maybe his wife will divorce him and make him sell the team!
That would literally - without exaggeration - be the best day for Cowboys fans since the last SB.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And because he’s rich, it’s ‘human nature’ for a couple of gold diggers to story him? No. It’s not. Your hated of Jerry Jones clouds your judgment.

And it’s clearly clouding your judgement. Issues with Jerry Jones doesn’t make what these gold diggers are attempting right.

I don’t see why things would be any different based on a person’s gender.
How I feel about him has nothing to do with this situation. A simple paternity test would start the procedure but evidently his wife doesn't want that, she doesn't want any love child infringing upon the rights of her own "legal" offspring.

Most people in that situation would most likely behave the same way, has nothing to do with him and everything to do with his fortune. My judgment isn't clouded at all, it's crystal clear. I have seen this very thing unfold with a lawyer bud of mine in Dallas. Only he didn't know he had a son until he showed up. It was a most interesting situation and one that caused me to do the "what would I do"?

The man is worth 6B or so and if she is his daughter, what's 20M? Is that going to cause any of the other heirs to lose out? Hell, he's already saved over 20M on the cap, make her a Free Agent Child.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
lol. ok so now he's not the father even if he is the father. got it.

damn, I feel like im teaching Freshman English if you cant figure out what was being said.

Let me make this very clear to you. In my mind, I am concluding that Jerry is in fact the biological father. That obviously doesnt mean jack squat. Im just reading between the lines based upon all the reports.

FTWayne

Reaction score
There hasn’t been any info. I’m beginning to wonder if Charlotte's husband might have been having an affair with Alex's mother Cindy. There must be some kind of connection or relationship?

Leave it to some Arkansas hillbillies to be poking it too close to home. Lol
maybe charlotte knew her dad had made a baby with this woman and felt sorry for her.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Just did the quick math

25 years x 12 months = 300

$3,000,000 / 300 = $10,000 exactly

Definitely seems like a figure you could come to in an agreement for a monthly payment. Even in 1995.

I bet thats the agreement or near it monthly...plus hes paid for a slew of other things. Paris, SMU, Range Rover, Travel Abroad.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
How I feel about him has nothing to do with this situation. A simple paternity test would start the procedure but evidently his wife doesn't want that, she doesn't want any love child infringing upon the rights of her own "legal" offspring.

Most people in that situation would most likely behave the same way, has nothing to do with him and everything to do with his fortune. My judgment isn't clouded at all, it's crystal clear. I have seen this very thing unfold with a lawyer bud of mine in Dallas. Only he didn't know he had a son until he showed up. It was a most interesting situation and one that caused me to do the "what would I do"?

The man is worth 6B pr so and if she is his daughter, what's 20M? Is that going to cause any of the other heirs to lose out? Hell, he's already saved over 20M on the cap, make her a Free Agent Child.

you seems to think Jerry being the daddy means the kid gets a seat at the table. It does not. You make it like the girl has been raised in poverty and Jerry never paid a dime. He has done more than enough financially... but when you are rich, thats the angle... cmon old man, whats another 20 million.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
maybe charlotte knew her dad had made a baby with this woman and felt sorry for her.

Theres a picture of Charlotte and Alex together on page like 31 of the other thread about this topic that got locked lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why don't rich guys just have a few permanent mistresses that get to live a live of luxury but sign confidentiality agreements?

A similar question I've often wondered:
- Why don't rich players have full time drivers?
- Why would they ever drive after even smelling alcohol?