Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She taught her daughter how to be a gold digger, that’s for sure. Dig into this mother and daughter, and their lifelong pursuit of ‘free money’ without working for it.

If they handled things better, things would have gone better. $3 million to keep her mouth shut should have been more than enough. Now she gets nothing.
How in the hell do you know what she taught her daughter? According to this report, the 20M was only brought up after he refused to have the paternity test....again.

Do any of us know what that girl feels like inside? We're making it all about money when we really don't have all the facts.

One thing she must surely fell is that if he did not think he was her father, why would he have done what he did?

And that 3M he gave them over time, how does that compare to his legit children and what they've been given? And given is the exactly proper word because they sure as hell didn't earn those jobs. Hell, she couldn't do a worse job than the older son if she'd been given that one. At 16, she'd have probably been handing out contracts based on cute butts and been better than that clown.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I heard about the large lump sum to the mother at the very beginning. Plus a lump sum to the daughter at same time. Monthly child support was reported, but no dollar amount. It stated there was also a YEARLY large payment, but no dollar amount reported. IM assuming at age 18 the trust kicked in and the girl started getting a large payout every 2 years, but I actually dont remember if that started at 18 or 20.... if I remember correctly she still had 2 more payments to be paid out from the trust. I have seen nothing reported as to how much was being paid in ANY of those payments. The only dollar figures I saw reported was the large chunk at the very beginning of the NDA, which is where that 3 million everyone is throwing around came from.

The initial large chunk to the Mom is reported to have been $375,000...its been reported multiple times. Thats not $3,000,000.

Seems like the payments to Alex have been consistently reported at age 24, 26 and 28.

Again...I dont know how much is true. Im just saying the above seems to be consistent.

I bet the monthly figure agreed upon was $10,000 based on the math and it being a simple figure. I have read somewhere a figure of $14,000 though.

Anyway...who cares. Its all a drop in the hat to Jerry...these figures at least.

Jerry should have settled with this girl already

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what is doing the "Right thing," in your mind? Paying her 10 million, 20 million 100 million? A seat at he dinner table for Christmas? Birthday parties with the Jones family? A luxury box at Cowboys games?

What is the right thing?
Not for us to answer, only the man that might be her father can answer that. And the girl.

Mrs. Booger is not allowing that girl a seat at the table with her own children.

If for no other reason than that girl's mother only had to go to bed with Booger once, Mrs. Booger had to do it three times. That's hard labor and then she had to squeeze melonhead out first, she should have stopped there.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Not for us to answer, only the man that might be her father can answer that. And the girl.

Mrs. Booger is not allowing that girl a seat at the table with her own children.

If for no other reason than that girl's mother only had to go to bed with Booger once, Mrs. Booger had to do it three times. That's hard labor and then she had to squeeze melonhead out first, she should have stopped there.
wasn't pinhead jerry jr. first. lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The initial large chunk to the Mom is reported to have been $375,000...its been reported multiple times. Thats not $3,000,000.

Seems like the payments to Alex have been consistently reported at age 24, 26 and 28.

Again...I dont know how much is true. Im just saying the above seems to be consistent.

I bet the monthly figure agreed upon was $10,000 based on the math and it being a simple figure. I have read somewhere a figure of $14,000 though.

Anyway...who cares. Its all a drop in the hat to Jerry...these figures at least.

Jerry should have settled with this girl already
Agree with that last sentence, this is not good for that image he tries to project.

However, I do wonder about the part his wife is playing in all of this? How much of this is him acquiescing out of guilt?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Exactly. His reputation on pretty much every front imaginable (professional, personal, etc.) is so in the toilet that if he just came clean he'd actually get some positive PR for a change. Imagine if he embraced HIS OWN CHILD and acknowledged her. The bar is so low with him that he'd probably get all sorts of good feedback out of it.

why is it that others are so quick to say what someone else should do in regards to a child he never wanted?

My mom was on here deathbed.. I never went to see her.
She died, I never attended her funeral.
They had a celebration of life, my wife and kids went, I did not.

NOBODY has any right to try and tell me how i should fell or what I should have done with my mom.

Guess what... same with my dad....

Nobody inhere has a right to tell Jerry he is supposed to be a loving father to a kid that resulted from a fling. If he wants to, great. if not, great. Thats why I asked the question about divorces... not because I care or am passing judgement. I just find it funny that people that have their own issues are so quick to tell others about their mistakes in life.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
How in the hell do you know what she taught her daughter? According to this report, the 20M was only brought up after he refused to have the paternity test....again.

Do any of us know what that girl feels like inside? We're making it all about money when we really don't have all the facts.

One thing she must surely fell is that if he did not think he was her father, why would he have done what he did?

And that 3M he gave them over time, how does that compare to his legit children and what they've been given? And given is the exactly proper word because they sure as hell didn't earn those jobs. Hell, she couldn't do a worse job than the older son if she'd been given that one. At 16, she'd have probably been handing out contracts based on cute butts and been better than that clown.

Heres the thing we need to clarify...

Was the 20M a final payment for all this? 20M...Jerry gets his NDA from both adult women and they cant sue him in the future. Or was this 20M for us to keep quiet for a little while longer? We arent signing NDA's...give us 20M for a few more years.

Jerry is a fool if he didnt take the 20M offer if it included NDA's and they DNA result.

But...I assume this was offered and the women will only sign an NDA for a large sum. Jerry is probably offering money for NDA and no DNA test result...but they know they have him in a corner. Now its public and there is no need for an NDA.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
why is it that others are so quick to say what someone else should do in regards to a child he never wanted?

NOBODY has any right to try and tell me how i should fell or what I should have done with my mom.

Nobody inhere has a right to tell Jerry he is supposed to be a loving father to a kid that resulted from a fling. If he wants to, great. if not, great. Thats why I asked the question about divorces... not because I care or am passing judgement. I just find it funny that people that have their own issues are so quick to tell others about their mistakes in life.
You have a very strange and disturbing outlook on life.

birdwells1

Reaction score
It's some dudes in this thread that hate women, they were probably rejected and embarrassed by a girl/woman somewhere in their lives and harbor a lifelong resentment.
INCELS

MarcusRock

Reaction score

You mean like fans do to players on here telling them how much they should accept from a team willing to give it? Or like how Gregory should have showed loyalty to a team that didn't want to match a better contract elsewhere? Lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Reid, we can only project ourselves into a situation and ask ourselves "what would we do"?

Personally, I would have been eaten up with so much guilt, I would have given her more but that's just me. Don't know anything about her mother but the child didn't ask to be brought into this world without a loving father.

Another edge to this is that I have had 3 friends in my life in circumstances close to this, not knowing their biological parent and they were very normal until it came to that and they were obsessed about it, not really rational. Having not personally experienced that, I have no idea what that feels like.

She is in a situation with the man she thinks is her father but he refuses to confirm that and even denies it while giving them 3M? On the surface, it is all about the money to me but people run deeper than the surface.

FTWayne

Reaction score
[
Reid, we can only project ourselves into a situation and ask ourselves "what would we do"?

Personally, I would have been eaten up with so much guilt, I would have given her more but that's just me. Don't know anything about her mother but the child didn't ask to be brought into this world without a loving father.

Another edge to this is that I have had 3 friends in my life in circumstances close to this, not knowing their biological parents and they were very normal until it came to that and they were obsessed about it, not really rational. Having not personally experienced that, I have no idea what that feels like.

She is in a situation with the man she thinks is her father but he refuses to confirm that and even denies it while giving them 3M? On the surface, it is all about the money to me but people run deeper than the surface.
she might just want to be acknowledged. which she has a right to be.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

Another edge to this is that I have had 3 friends in my life in circumstances close to this, not knowing their biological parent and they were very normal until it came to that and they were obsessed about it, not really rational. Having not personally experienced that, I have no idea what that feels like.

Everything you just said leads back to the moms decision.

The mom caused all this emotional stress for the daughter and Jerry over material gain.

But Jerry is the bad guy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heres the thing we need to clarify...

Was the 20M a final payment for all this? 20M...Jerry gets his NDA from both adult women and they cant sue him in the future. Or was this 20M for us to keep quiet for a little while longer? We arent signing NDA's...give us 20M for a few more years.

Jerry is a fool if he didnt take the 20M offer if it included NDA's and they DNA result.

But...I assume this was offered and the women will only sign an NDA for a large sum. Jerry is probably offering money for NDA and no DNA test result...but they know they have him in a corner. Now its public and there is no need for an NDA.
We do not even know if that 20M offer was really made.

What needs to be not clarified is anything from Booger's attorney, supposedly the leak on the 20M to ESPN. Damn, is everyone around Booger loose lipped?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
We do not even know if that 20M offer was really made.

What needs to be not clarified is anything from Booger's attorney, supposedly the leak on the 20M to ESPN. Damn, is everyone around Booger loose lipped?

I agree with you here.

I dont trust those lawyers.

But...it still seems like all this could be handled behind the scenes if not about money.

The Gene angle could be the hold up...but I think they would have settled for a large chunk of money by now. Large chunk in exchange for not ever having the DNA result.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
hum, so it was her mom's fault. jerry is blameless. got it.

Go back a few pages and read my reasons for saying such things.

Can you give a reasonable argument of how I am being unreasonable?

Of are you just going to take little pot shots without addressing the true issue? Because thats reasonable