Twitter: Jones paid 3 million to 25 year old woman and mother

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Just did the quick math

25 years x 12 months = 300

$3,000,000 / 300 = $10,000 exactly

Definitely seems like a figure you could come to in an agreement for a monthly payment. Even in 1995.

I bet thats the agreement or near it monthly...plus hes paid for a slew of other things. Paris, SMU, Range Rover, Travel Abroad.

you are way off on your 3 million total payments. Do you know how much the MONTHLY payments were? Do you know how much the yearly installments were? Do you know how much the trust payments were? no, no, and no is the answer to my questions.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
you seems to think Jerry being the daddy means the kid gets a seat at the table. It does not. You make it like the girl has been raised in poverty and Jerry never paid a dime. He has done more than enough financially... but when you are rich, thats the angle... cmon old man, whats another 20 million.

Jerry should have seen this coming. Maybe Alex is indeed in this for pure intentions...but the step-dad thing and why it couldnt be done in private makes me think its about money.

I dont blame Jerry for being angry and not wanting to reward Cindy for her actions. She trapped him...he paid a decent amount and now is possibly being extorted by her and the daughter.

But...Jerry should have seen this coming and set up an agreement when the girl was around 21. "Here's x amount of money for an NDA and to not be allowed to take me to court or my estate to court in the future"

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Why don't rich guys just have a few permanent mistresses that get to live a live of luxury but sign confidentiality agreements?

A similar question I've often wondered:
- Why don't rich players have full time drivers?
- Why would they ever drive after even smelling alcohol?

lol

solid points

FTWayne

Reaction score
lmao, why does jerry care if anybody knows this girl is his? it's not like he's a saint and you got to think his wife knows he's a winner too.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
you are way off on your 3 million total payments. Do you know how much the MONTHLY payments were? Do you know how much the yearly installments were? Do you know how much the trust payments were? no, no, and no is the answer to my questions.

I was just pointing out that the quick math came to $10,000. Seems like a regular figure a wealthy person would agree to pay in something like this. Not $7,987. Not $11,349. $10,000 is just a simple number to work with. Seems like it could have been the figure agreed upon in 1995...thats all im saying.

But I agree with you...my money is on Jerry doling out way way more over the past 25 years and whats in the trust.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
lmao, why does jerry care if anybody knows this girl is his? it's not like he's a saint and you got to think his wife knows he's a winner too.
Exactly. His reputation on pretty much every front imaginable (professional, personal, etc.) is so in the toilet that if he just came clean he'd actually get some positive PR for a change. Imagine if he embraced HIS OWN CHILD and acknowledged her. The bar is so low with him that he'd probably get all sorts of good feedback out of it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How I feel about him has nothing to do with this situation. A simple paternity test would start the procedure but evidently his wife doesn't want that, she doesn't want any love child infringing upon the rights of her own "legal" offspring.

Most people in that situation would most likely behave the same way, has nothing to do with him and everything to do with his fortune. My judgment isn't clouded at all, it's crystal clear. I have seen this very thing unfold with a lawyer bud of mine in Dallas. Only he didn't know he had a son until he showed up. It was a most interesting situation and one that caused me to do the "what would I do"?

The man is worth 6B or so and if she is his daughter, what's 20M? Is that going to cause any of the other heirs to lose out? Hell, he's already saved over 20M on the cap, make her a Free Agent Child.

Yeah, reward bad behavior…
:rolleyes:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There hasn’t been any info. I’m beginning to wonder if Charlottes husband might have been having an affair with Alex mother Cindy. There must be some kind of connection or relationship?

Leave it too some Arkansas hillbillies to be poking it too close to home. Lol
Like we always say "if she ain't good enough fer her own kin to bed, she ain't good enough fer us".

Charlote might have been cheating with Dalrymple and squirrel shots in the war room was just a little lovers' game. Hell, maybe she's really kinky and sent him into the cheerleaders dressing room on a dare. "Richie, snookums, if you really love your little Char-Char, you'll sneak into the cheerleaders dressing room and take a video of them. Especially that little flirty blonde, I don't think she's a natural blonde".

Don't know why it is but I've been around a lot of rich people in my life even though I was very middle class but the ones I know do not think like everyday people. I am talking about Sly Stone's Everyday People here, People aka Folks.

They do not have to occupy their minds with the stuff we have like making mortgage payments, back to school clothes for the kids, retirement and the everyday struggles of real life. Their minds wander too much with that extra non worry time.

Last edited:

FanofJerry

Reaction score

He was like 57...still young and wheeling and dealing with the ladies back then. Gene was younger too. He had a family and young kids then. He w

Im not trying to argue with you...you and I seem to be on the same side here...

But do you know how much the payments were? If you know facts...share them.

Only figure I have read around here...only other figure I have actually heard to be honest...was $14,000 per month. Dont know if that is the real number or someone made that up.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

Ef the mom for sure. But the child?

Im not saying give this kid a seat at the table...but 20M seems pretty fair compared to what the Gene 3 will get based on Jerry being worth 5-8 Billion.

I would set it up so the girl gets the cash after the mom passes away so that the mom cant benefit from the cash the girl gets.

The mom is the one that caused all this and deserves to not be rewarded.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We don’t know yet the involvement or connection to Charlottes divorce.
Im asking you, because you are a little more up to date with FACTS than many in here. Where/when and why did a stepdad all of the sudden start being discussed. I missed his presence in all of this.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Booger cheating with a woman going through a divorce, what kind of behavior was that? Someone should have told those two Arky's that barefoot and pregnant is just a saying.

When Booger was a kid, he walked into the country store in Arkansas, and the clerk asked him "L'il Booger, what's that you've got there"? He beamed at the clerk, "it's a SHOE"! "Did you lose the other one"? "Nope, found this un".

FTWayne

Reaction score
Like we always say "if she ain't good enough fer her own kin to bed, she ain't good enough fer us".

Charlote might have been cheating with Dalrymple and squirrel shots in the war room was just a little lovers' game. Hell, maybe she's really kinky and sent him into the cheerleaders dressing room on a dare. "Richie, snookums, if you really love your little Char-Char, you'll sneak into the cheerleaders dressing room and take a video of them. Especially that little flirty blonde, I don't think she's a natural blonde".

Don't know why it is but I've been a round a lot of rich people in my life even though I was very middle class but the ones I know do not think like everyday people. I am talking about Sly Stone's Everyday People here, People aka Folks.

They do not have to occupy their minds with the stuff we have like making mortgage payments, back to school clothes for the kids, retirement and the everyday struggles of real life. Their minds wander too much with that extra non worry time.
maybe charlotte was into keeping it in the family and had her eye on her stepsister. hillbilly lifestyle.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ef the mom for sure. But the child?

Im not saying give this kid a seat at the table...but 20M seems pretty fair compared to what the Gene 3 will get based on Jerry being worth 5-8 Billion.

I would set it up so the girl gets the cash after the mom passes away so that the mom cant benefit from the cash the girl gets.

The mom is the one that caused all this and deserves to not be rewarded.

She taught her daughter how to be a gold digger, that’s for sure. Dig into this mother and daughter, and their lifelong pursuit of ‘free money’ without working for it.

If they handled things better, things would have gone better. $3 million to keep her mouth shut should have been more than enough. Now she gets nothing.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He was like 57...still young and wheeling and dealing with the ladies back then. Gene was younger too. He had a family and young kids then. He w

Im not trying to argue with you...you and I seem to be on the same side here...

But do you know how much the payments were? If you know facts...share them.

Only figure I have read around here...only other figure I have actually heard to be honest...was $14,000 per month. Dont know if that is the real number or someone made that up.

I heard about the large lump sum to the mother at the very beginning. Plus a lump sum to the daughter at same time. Monthly child support was reported, but no dollar amount. It stated there was also a YEARLY large payment, but no dollar amount reported. IM assuming at age 18 the trust kicked in and the girl started getting a large payout every 2 years, but I actually dont remember if that started at 18 or 20.... if I remember correctly she still had 2 more payments to be paid out from the trust. I have seen nothing reported as to how much was being paid in ANY of those payments. The only dollar figures I saw reported was the large chunk at the very beginning of the NDA, which is where that 3 million everyone is throwing around came from.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Booger cheating with a woman going through a divorce, what kind of behavior was that? Someone should have told those two Arky's that barefoot and pregnant is just a saying.

When Booger was a kid, he walked into the country store in Arkansas, and the clerk asked him "L'il Booger, what's that you've got there"? He beamed at the clerk, "it's a SHOE"! "Did you lose the other one"? "Nope, found this un".

Yeah, your judgement ‘isn’t clouded at all’…

:laugh:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Jerry should have seen this coming. Maybe Alex is indeed in this for pure intentions...but the step-dad thing and why it couldnt be done in private makes me think its about money.

I dont blame Jerry for being angry and not wanting to reward Cindy for her actions. She trapped him...he paid a decent amount and now is possibly being extorted by her and the daughter.

But...Jerry should have seen this coming and set up an agreement when the girl was around 21. "Here's x amount of money for an NDA and to not be allowed to take me to court or my estate to court in the future"

isnt that what a TRUST was doing? continuing to pay out to the child into early adulthood?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
by that I mean she has a right to inherit her part of the fortune when jerry dies. She is one of his kids.
You are kidding, right? Have you never heard of a child being left out of a parents will? There is no 'Right," to any inheritance.

If I remember right, Bill Gates has said he is not leaving his kids some huge amount of money. Has zero to do with being cheap.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
And who could blame her if she did. It’s never too late for Jethro to do the right thing. And he could then disinherit her.

But it’s likely Gene would not allow or tolerate Jethro acknowledging. Which could bring the entire Jone$ house down including the Cowboys.

what is doing the "Right thing," in your mind? Paying her 10 million, 20 million 100 million? A seat at he dinner table for Christmas? Birthday parties with the Jones family? A luxury box at Cowboys games?

What is the right thing?