Jordy Nelson has at least 2 fractured ribs

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
We get all 4 CBs healthy and on the field for the 1st time all year-- and they are down their best offensive weapon.

7BbY4.gif

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Two points to ease your mind:

1. Jordy Nelson would be a non-factor if he played.

2. But he's not going to play.

It's a given. Receivers need to reach for the ball, this ain't happening. But who cares, the Packers played better after Jordy was knocked out anyway. This is a team game, the Packers have other guys who can catch the ball.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe this was "leaked" with the intention of misleading Dallas' gameplanning. I don't trust injury rumors/reports in the playoffs. Wasn't there talks like Rodgers wasn't going to play us (or maybe it was Seattle) in the 2014 playoffs?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wish he would give one of those fractured ribs to Rodgers.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe this was "leaked" with the intention of misleading Dallas' gameplanning. I don't trust injury rumors/reports in the playoffs. Wasn't there talks like Rodgers wasn't going to play us (or maybe it was Seattle) in the 2014 playoffs?

That could be.

But boy he looked bad while on the sideline.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Honestly I think that the fissures in the Rodgers Nelson connection was what wasn truly ailing the Pack. Didn't seem to have an impact Sunday but I hope Dallas can exploit his absence.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
in the 2nd half the giants quit, but props to the packers for at least making the wide open plays.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Probably a combination of them being worn out and they quit. It was at one point 14-13 in the 2nd half.

why did they choose this game to be worn out or quit? doesnt make any sense. not disagreeing with u just find it strange that it happened.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On Packers board they said 3 broken, collapsed lung and spleen laceration. He is not playing, if he does he isn't going to last past the first hit.
First hit? I jam the snot out5 if him with 2 defenders like a gunner on the first play he is in....

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Honestly I think that the fissures in the Rodgers Nelson connection was what wasn truly ailing the Pack. Didn't seem to have an impact Sunday but I hope Dallas can exploit his absence.

It was also a running game (or lack there of). But I was pondering this, too, ACF.

He played badly (for his standards) for a 20 or so game stretch, and a lot of it had to do with no running game, Oline lacking consistency, and, partially, not having Jordy.

I'm hoping a lot of it had to do with Jordy missing time, but I think running game (Mont has been a godsend for them, and Michaels wasn't shabby yesterday), and Oline inconsistency were bigger keys to his down period.

Still, ACF, when Jordy woke up (around week 8), ARod took off. He had good games last year, too, without Jordy. But he wasn't consistent.