Jordy Nelson has at least 2 fractured ribs

dallasdave

Reaction score
It was also a running game. But I was pondering this, too, ACF.

He played badly (for his standards) for a 20 or so game stretch, and a lot of it had to do with no running game, Oline lacking consistency, and, partially, not having Jordy.

I'm hoping a lot of it had to do with Jordy missing time, but I think running game (Mont has been a godsend for them, and Michaels wasn't shabby yesterday), and Oline inconsistency were bigger keys to his down period.

Still, ACF, when Jordy woke up (around week 8), ARod took off. He had good games last year, too, without Jordy. But he wasn't consistent.
:thumbup:

Aven8

Reaction score
It's a given. Receivers need to reach for the ball, this ain't happening. But who cares, the Packers played better after Jordy was knocked out anyway. This is a team game, the Packers have other guys who can catch the ball.

Maybe we should keep Dez out as well then! ;)

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
the kickoff that was caught at the 4 only to step out of bounds, followed by 3 and out which resulted in punting right back to rodgers with a short field.

that combo killed the giants will to live. i under estimated how gritty they were. one sequence and they flat out quit

Bigdog

Reaction score
I have bruised ribs and it was hard to lift my arms or breathe. I can't imagine playing in a football game with broke ones