Jordy Nelson has at least 2 fractured ribs

perrykemp

Reaction score
Rodgers played better against the Giants when Nelson wasn't in the game.

Cobb had the game of his life which is odd because (A) he was coming back from an injury that had him out 2-3 week and (B) He's had a very average year and there have been plenty if whispers in GB that they are going to either cut him in the offseason or ask him to take a huge paycut.

The guy I worry about a bit is Adams. Very much looks like an ascending player.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Cobb had the game of his life which is odd because (A) he was coming back from an injury that had him out 2-3 week and (B) He's had a very average year and there have been plenty if whispers in GB that they are going to either cut him in the offseason or ask him to take a huge paycut.

The guy I worry about a bit is Adams. Very much looks like an ascending player.

Yeah, they'll be a handful even without Nelson. I think Mo will take Allison who will fill in for Nelson...Mo will have some rust on him and I don't think he should check Adams or Cobb. Carr and/or Brown will take Adams and they'll face some adversity but they can limit him IMO. OScan will take Cobb along with Brown....if all our DB's are healthy and ready, we can cover this team pretty well. Their big tight end, Jared Cook has been on fire and will have to be dealt with. I think Byron Jones matches up well with him and can limit him enough as well. Between Mo, Carr, OScan, Byron and Brown we have an advantage over Adams, Cobb, Cook and Allison who will probably replace Nelson. Plus, they throw to Montgomery out of the backfield but his ankle is gimpy and we still have a numbers advantage. If we can put ANY pressure on AR we'll be in better shape than people think. AS I've said, our field is conducive to rushing the passer, unlike the quagmire of a dump in G.Bay that the Giants were slipping and sliding all over.

Slim_JD

Reaction score
People who think Jordy Nelson makes a difference just look at raw stats. Watch him and the man gets no separation anymore. Aaron Rodgers has to place the ball right on his hands for him to score.