Joseph Randle released

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Greatest Memories of Joseph Randle:

http://i1133.***BLOCKED***/albums/m600/DWAREZIZ/randledillards.jpg

http://i1133.***BLOCKED***/albums/m600/DWAREZIZ/img_641_smh-cowboys-rb-joseph-randle-arrested-for-stealing-underwear-cologne.jpg

http://i1133.***BLOCKED***/albums/m600/DWAREZIZ/Bz7E3veCMAAO3yI.jpg%20large.jpg

n0lTjl4.jpg

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.***BANNED-URL***/files/2015/02/garrett.jpg

superonyx

Reaction score
It's a shame to see how quickly fans will turn and eat one of their own.
We don't know this man. He has a mother and father and children. He is a grown man who from the sounds of it is suffering from a mental condition that isn't a joke.

I never loved Randle as a runner but as a fellow human being I hope for the best for him and his family.
It's sad to see how people will be so cruel towards each other so quickly.
This is one of the bad sides to the Internet. I just hope this cruel herd mentality doesn't spill over to people's actual thoughts when they are not hiding behind the Internet.

I don't care if he has made mistakes or not. Everyone has. No one is better than anyone else.

superonyx

Reaction score
What a dummy. He was the starting RB for America's Team. Millions of people (like me) would kill for that opportunity. I have zero sympathy for him. None.

Well you may not have the heart needed to have sympathy for him. But I have sympathy for you.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds.....I think I'd make the deal. Because I think we still get a compensatory pick. so It basically ends up being a wash...and you get the player.

the jones boys would not do this, as that would be tantamount to admitting they made a mistake, and jones boys dont make mistakes !! lol
Then Chip would have to go along with it , which he might, and might not.
If he traded murray it would be to another team, no way he wants dallas to have him back.

pancakeman

Reaction score
We don't know this man. He has a mother and father and children. He is a grown man who from the sounds of it is suffering from a mental condition that isn't a joke.

I never loved Randle as a runner but as a fellow human being I hope for the best for him and his family.
This is one of the bad sides to the Internet. I just hope this cruel herd mentality doesn't spill over to people's actual thoughts when they are not hiding behind the Internet.

I don't care if he has made mistakes or not. Everyone has. No one is better than anyone else.

I appreciate this post.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
And directly after proving to the rest of the league that a dominant running game can put you in rare territory, the type of team that can go on the road and lay it on the defending SB champs. This organization is too stupid to realize their good fortune, even when it smacks them right in the face. We had something last year that no other team had and they threw it away because they wanted to show everyone how good they've become at managing the salary cap.

Wrong. Managing the salary cap isn't about dumping salary. It's about finding value. And value is determined by a combination of cost and quality. Was Murray expensive? Yes. But he is also an incredible football player who could change the dynamic of an entire team.

good post , and they are too arrogant to ever admit they made a mistake.
I think it led to the romo injury too, so they threw away a potential SB year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Oh okay. So last year Garrett was a lame duck. Had no input, but all the sudden we start losing this year due to catastrophic injuries to star players and now he's the culprit. Can't have it both ways.

Ain't kidding nobody. Just trying to follow the bread crumbs.

I didnt say anything about last year lol.
JG was just as involved last year, they finally decided to run the ball more...(and they had Murray lol) and it worked out good for them.
No injurys like this year and playing the worst div in nfl led them to the 12-4 They got 4 wins from afc south

starfrombirth

Reaction score

I agree... It's not like he got drunk and killed his best friend or anything.

RunDMC

Reaction score

Randle is a first class jackass and the people in the organization that believed in this bum are even bigger jackasses. Not only did he steal underwear and get his sorry *** arrested, but on CAMERA he was dissing teammates and bringing some of their legal issues into the discussion. HOW DARE YOU RANDLE YOU PIECE OF ****. That's a cardinal sin in the locker room. You don't bring other people's problems into a discussion and try to justify your own stupidity. I think Dez and Brent showed restraint because had it been me there definitely would've been a fight. Just absolutely pathetic and inexcusable. I'm glad this team finally did something right.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I have to say that I disagree. In the passing game Linehan uses crossing routes differently than Garrett. We like to run the 9 still and we saw a revival of the draw but those counters didn't come from Garrett.

Our backup QB and WR stink. It really is that simple.

Linehan is not just a simple puppet, he and JG work on the offense together, and linny calls them, but JG is still boss of the offense.