Joseph Randle released

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Meathead Cut From The Bone

So, last year when Randle popped off about Dez and the drunk murderer, Jason Garrett should have had the nuggs to cut him then. But because he didn't, or Jones & Jones were planning on low balling Murray with their skilled eyes on Randle supplanting him, then the team reaps what they sew.

One injury and this team is stuck with back-ups that could not make it on their original teams.

Now bring back Romo, with those two guys as the protectors picking up the blitz package. What the heck, a career ending injury for Romo has been scripted by these clowns.

Jones & Jones. When you have the money to buy the very best, and settle for less.

Good post , agree totally. only thing is when you bold it all I have to be clever to highlight something !! and I cut JG out as he did want to keep
murray. Also he could not cut randle without permission from ........ the jones boys !

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Well you may not have the heart needed to have sympathy for him. But I have sympathy for you.

Sympathy for me - why? Why should I feel sorry for a millionaire that blew an opportunity of a lifetime - playing a game?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It's a shame to see how quickly fans will turn and eat one of their own.
We don't know this man. He has a mother and father and children. He is a grown man who from the sounds of it is suffering from a mental condition that isn't a joke.

I never loved Randle as a runner but as a fellow human being I hope for the best for him and his family.
It's sad to see how people will be so cruel towards each other so quickly.
This is one of the bad sides to the Internet. I just hope this cruel herd mentality doesn't spill over to people's actual thoughts when they are not hiding behind the Internet.

I don't care if he has made mistakes or not. Everyone has. No one is better than anyone else.

Well I agree, I said something similar at first of thread.
But some people are cold or just dont see him as a person or troubled person.
He isnt smart, and seems to have mental problems as well, hope he gets some help.

You would think cowboys would have had him seeing a psychiatrist or something after 2 years around him.
Jones boys idea of helping him is to just fire him and kick him to the curb!

Junglist

Reaction score
For what? Some guy most won't have heard of that will get no production? Can't wait!

Worst season since the last time Romo was injured.

2010, which was also the last time Romo said something about being in the Super Bowl.

links18

Reaction score
Well I agree, I said something similar at first of thread.
But some people are cold or just dont see him as a person or troubled person.
He isnt smart, and seems to have mental problems as well, hope he gets some help.

You would think cowboys would have had him seeing a psychiatrist or something after 2 years around him.
Jones boys idea of helping him is to just fire him and kick him to the curb!

Randle got worse treatment than the guy who killed another Cowboy.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Sympathy for me - why? Why should I feel sorry for a millionaire that blew an opportunity of a lifetime - playing a game?

Randle isnt a millionaire, and he is not all there mentally.
He could be mentally disabled.
I thought he was just stupid, but now I think he may have mental issues.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Randle isnt a millionaire, and he is not all there mentally.
He could be mentally disabled.
I thought he was just stupid, but now I think he may have mental issues.

Mentally disabled?? C'mon that is a pretty stretch to provide cover for an idiot.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Was just a matter of time given the way events have shaken out the last week or so.

You mean for the last year or so.

Garrett made a good move here.

But the responsibility for these decisions still lays with Garrett for making him DeMarco's chosen replacement and keeping Weeden to backup Romo.

A couple of poor chick's that has been costly so far this year.

Garrett must have help from others about all this so they bare responsibility, too.

We move on.

superonyx

Reaction score

Sympathy for you because you don't have the heart to see Joseph Randle as a human being. A persons income should not factor into whether we see them as human beings or not. For the most part we all want the same things in life.

Everyone comes from different life situations and we are handle pressure, stress, ect in a different ways. I just don't like seeing people looking at others struggles on the surface and not having enough love in their heart to consider that they are talking about a human being.

We don't know what Randle is going through personally. We don't know what he is doing right now. He could be reading this message board for all we know. Why pile on a man who is already at a low point with added insults and rude comments.

People do this so often here. They call Christine Michael stupid also.
I just think we should try to see others as our brothers and not as idiots or morons.

Sorry to go off on a rant of sorts. I just feel bad for him as a man and hope he can turn around whatever troubles he has whether self inflicted or situational.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sheesh. Well, this ought to be an interesting story when it comes out.

Think he's looking at a more serious legal charge or something?

Or it could be he just sucked, such a great move going with him over Murray

black label

Reaction score
Murray left alot of meat on the bone.

randle left the entire chicken untouched.

Rainbow_Chicken_Dance_Man.gif

conner01

Reaction score
Sheesh. Well, this ought to be an interesting story when it comes out.

Think he's looking at a more serious legal charge or something?

I was worried about Randle before the season. But I thought any guy given not only a second chance but a chance to start at RB on not just any nfl team, but one with a great history at RB, I thought surely he would see this is the opportunity of a lifetime
But I guess you just can't fix stupid

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or it could be he just sucked, such a great move going with him over Murray

Clearly, this was not an ability issue. It's something more.

Also, he didn't suck, and Murray was overvalued. He also chose to go to a rival. He deserves the back seat he's earning there.