News: Joseph Randle ticketed for marijuana possession *Updated Post 101*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'll disagree, alcohol and pot affect people in completely different ways. I understand the legal side and how businesses can be sued, but equating a drunk driver in the same vein as someone that smoked and is driving isn't right. Apples and oranges.

But I am done on the pot soapbox lol

I was stoner for much of my life please do not tell me that a person senses and judgment are perfect when they are stoned if it they are then they are smoking some dirt weed. I have smoked some primo stuff that would not your blank in the dirt.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
No, I'm not saying all downplaying of Randle's action is only done by weed users. I understand there are some non-weed users that don't have a harsh opinion on weed.

All I'm saying it is obvious that those that do partake in recreational weed would defend Randle.

you'd be wrong.

smoking weed isn't a brotherhood where everyone defends each other regardless of facts. to be so narrow minded to think that supporting randle is because someone else smokes too is just immature, to be honest.

one of the best friends i've ever had in my life (RIP Knuppman) smoked all the time and if someone messed up, he ripped into them regardless of their habits.

i think randle is a kid, has a lot of growing up to do, unfortunately has to do it in front of people like you, and my mind overall on his isn't made up.this *one* issue doesn't define his entirety. to pretend otherswise is for your own benefit and void of much of reality.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Nothing at all is wrong with weed and I've never smoke it myself but if a guy wants to get high what do I care. However, if your employer doesn't want you getting high then you don't get high, it's as simple as that.

Randle is young and stupid, I think we should keep the guy and see what he can turn into its not like a lot of money is coming off the books with this dummy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Or possibly those non-smoking folks that realize they were in his shoes at one point in time, and realize it's tough being a "kid". I know for one I have done things in my past that were stupid and reckless, but that doesn't label me a lost cause. Nothing is black and white ..... even saying that people that recreationally use it would defend him. I would imagine there are some recreational users that aren't defending him.

It's not black and white. It's not potheads vs. non-potheads. It's people seeing the mistakes he's made and judging him on it, whether right or wrong.

But enough on the pot talk. Was not my intention to get off-topic. Just hate the myopic views people have on people that smoke pot.

Yeah, this is headed down the wrong rabbit hole. This is for another thread in another forum. I'll just say... some people counter a differing opinion with little daggers like calling the other view "myopic" rather than making a case for their own opinion. We should pick this up somewhere else.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm no pot head and I will deafened it to a point. If you are smoking it on your leisure time and not at a job that requires a drug test, you aren't hurting any one. If you aren't spending your food or bill money on it, what do I care. If you aren't using your Gov food stamps on it, don't bother me.
If you are doing it in front of your kids or unable to provide for them because of it I have a problem with it.

We have all seen alcohol do much worse than pot.

If you have to be on Food stamps......but can still "afford" pot...I got a problem with that:mad:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
you'd be wrong.

smoking weed isn't a brotherhood where everyone defends each other regardless of facts. to be so narrow minded to think that supporting randle is because someone else smokes too is just immature, to be honest.

one of the best friends i've ever had in my life (RIP Knuppman) smoked all the time and if someone messed up, he ripped into them regardless of their habits.

i think randle is a kid, has a lot of growing up to do, unfortunately has to do it in front of people like you, and my mind overall on his isn't made up.this *one* issue doesn't define his entirety. to pretend otherswise is for your own benefit and void of much of reality.

Correction... I'd be wrong in your opinion.

I appreciate you trying to educate me about the "smoking weed" world. You just confessed to being best friends with a pothead so if that's who you associate with and are so familiar with the "pot smoking" world that you think you have something to teach me about it... as a person that abhors pot, why would I value what you have to say about? You have polluted your own credibility.

Back on topic... Not ever kid makes the mistakes Randle is making... now in rapid succession. The indiscretions of youth is not an excuse I will accept in a big money business like the NFL. If he needs to grow up first then he can go flip burgers.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Laveon Bell got arrested for pot... So what.... puff puff pass

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
so dez can punch his mom, but randle can't have some weed?

What kind of deluded conflation of thought is that? One has NOTHING to do with the other. Maybe they are both wrong and neither should be tolerated. Just because one of those actions was brushed over doesn't make it a free for all of bad behavior.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

I appreciate you trying to educate me about the "smoking weed" world. You just confessed to being best friends with a pothead so if that's who you associate with and are so familiar with the "pot smoking" world that you think you have something to teach me about it... as a person that abhors pot, why would I value what you have to say about? You have polluted your own credibility.

Back on topic... Not ever kid makes the mistakes Randle is making... now in rapid succession. The indiscretions of youth is not an excuse I will accept in a big money business like the NFL. If he needs to grow up first then he can go flip burgers.

You are wrong.

Not all those who smoke will defend randle.

And not every kid is randle.

Your overzealous ability to categorize is amazing.

Wrong, but amazing.

Id also would have taken a bullet for that man, and he would have done the same. Your instant judgement is just as annoying as your ignorance of the topic.

Come at me all you want, but leave it there. You didnt know the man so zip it.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You are wrong.

Not all those who smoke will defend randle.

And not every kid is randle.

Your overzealous ability to categorize is amazing.

Wrong, but amazing.

Id also would have taken a bullet for that man, and he would have done the same. Your instant judgement is just as annoying as your ignorance of the topic.

Come at me all you want, but leave it there. You didnt know the man so zip it.

Do you remember that classic line that Tom Berenger delivered in the movie Platoon... "I'd like to hear about it, Potheads". Well, I don't.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Do you remember that classic line that Tom Berenger delivered in the movie Platoon... "I want to hear about it, Pothead". Well, I don't.

Gee. And you were coming across SO open minded.

My life without you will never be the same but ill buck up like a true camper and...

Oh hell, night john boy.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
No, I'm not saying all downplaying of Randle's action is only done by weed users. I understand there are some non-weed users that don't have a harsh opinion on weed.

All I'm saying it is obvious that those that do partake in recreational weed would defend Randle.

I don't

Wow, you would be shocked at the number of great people in the world that DO smoke pot. Millionaires, heads of businesses,
Teachers, youth coaches and so on and so on. You must live in a neat little package.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I don't

Wow, you would be shocked at the number of great people in the world that DO smoke pot. Millionaires, heads of businesses,
Teachers, youth coaches and so on and so on. You must live in a neat little package.

0Thats twice he's wrong and im going to miss his apology :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't

I know we are surrounded by a messed up world but if what you are saying is true... that would explain it. I don't follow in those circles so I wouldn't know.

...and yes, the "neat little package" that I live in is pretty sweet.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Weed shouldn't even be considered a drug.. alcohol I've seen some good friends die from. I don't think I can recall someone I know doing something dangerous on weed...Besides annoying me or not answering the phone.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Weed shouldn't even be considered a drug.. alcohol I've seen some good friends die from. I don't think I can recall someone I know doing something dangerous on weed...Besides annoying me or not answering the phone.

It almost killed me. Somewhere around day 120.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Potheads coming out of the woodwork up in here at CZ. Good for you... circle the wagons. DERP!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I know we are surrounded by a messed up world but if what you are saying is true... that would explain it. I don't follow in those circles so I wouldn't know.

...and yes, the "neat little package" that I live in is pretty sweet.

I'm glad for you, I really am. I would bet any thing though that you are around "potheads" all the time and just aren't aware.
Not every pot head has the typical look that you see on TV or in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.