Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I guess you have never dealt with eyewitness testimony before to prove the point that the eyes can be bias.

As for your other statement, you claiming it's misinformation is yet again showing your bias as just because you do not wish to see the stats for what they are does not make it misinformation.
You just posted stats that said Lamar Jackson and Dak Prescott have almost the same accuracy ability. If that's not proof your stats are full of **** I don't know what is.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

vs. Eagles Defense gave up 17 points (ZERO Dallas TD's) Dallas LOST

vs. Patriots Defense gave up 13 points (1 Zeke Rushing TD) Dallas LOST

vs. Saints Defense gave up 12 points (ZERO Dallas TD's) Dallas LOST

While I get you are trying to use the 3 point approach in your example to somehow compare Dak and Allen by insinuating Dak is better, perhaps focus on 3 games in 2019 where the Dallas defense held the opponent to average of 14 points and Dak lost all 3 of those games.

As for the 'almost' threw 3 INT's on 3 plays in a row, that's a what if hypothetical which can be easily said of any QB including Dak so that is irrelevant. You also still didn't prove your 'Allen imploded' claim.

I really don’t need to prove the claim. Anyone who watched that game knows it was one of the worst ever by a quarterback in the playoffs. There are multiple videos and articles about it. I like Josh Allen, but to say he didn’t implode in that game is ridiculous. Again, it was one of the worst games a quarterback has ever played.

https://www.theringer.com/2020/1/5/...-houston-texans-wild-card-round-lateral-catch

kskboys

Reaction score
The Bills defense was 16th overall last year.

That's worst than any defense Dak's had outside of 4 games in 20202.

Try again.
You have no idea how to evaluate a D beyond the numbers? No joke?

Bills D was 3rd in 19. That's better than any D Dak's ever had!!!

You guys are so bad at this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have no idea how to evaluate a D beyond the numbers? No joke?

Bills D was 3rd in 19. That's better than any D Dak's ever had!!!

You guys are so bad at this.
Allen led the 16th overall ranked defense, WITH his leading rusher having 685 rushing yards for the year, to the AFC Championship Game.

That's all that matters.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We all know your agenda. It’s here for all to see everyday. The fact you’re trying to deny it is telling.
My agenda is using facts to back up my opinions.

Me and facts also have something else in common, neither one of us care about your feelings.

Flamma

Reaction score
One of the dumbest plays i've seen from a quarterback.....

tenor.gif

Yep. You'd have to go back and look at tape on Brett Favre to find something that bad. That was with around 1 minute left.

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought Dak was overpaid, but at present, I'm not convinced Josh is better than Dak. I guess in the NFL you just gotta pay and pray when it comes to the QB position.

Me either. Not based on one year. But yeah, pay and pray. But it's hard for me to say they're overpaid. If you pay them because someone else will if you don't, then they're not overpaid. They're paid exactly what they're worth at that moment. Then comes the praying.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep. You'd have to go back and look at tape on Brett Favre to find something that bad. That was with around 1 minute left.
I just don't know what the hell he was thinking. It wasn't 4th down...plenty of time....just makes no sense.

Flamma

Reaction score
So Allen got extended. Who are the other QBs up for extension this year? Mayfield and Jackson? I forget if there's another. Darnold got his 5th year option picked up. But I doubt they extend him this year. Any predictions on the other two?