Josh Allen extended by Buffalo

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not wrong. You and your buddy are taking L's at an alarming rate right now with straight facts.

That's the thing about facts ya know? They don't care about your feelings.
The very first stat I looked up was wrong. Don't be a simp. No one is taking "L's" but you. Keep repeating the same BS lines. It's below average entertainment, but you have overachieved.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I said lack of turnovers and special teams......

I know what you said and I responded by pointing out the insignificant difference in turnovers....but then you added special teams to the mix......next it will be coaching (which already was added), game planning, medical staff, and type of water used on the sideline during games.

The point is I was referencing the original point being made but to steal a line from a CZ favorite: "You keep moving the goalposts"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I know what you said and I responded by pointing out the insignificant difference in turnovers....but then you added special teams to the mix......next it will be coaching (which already was added), game planning, medical staff, and type of water used on the sideline during games.

The point is I was referencing the original point being made but to steal a line from a CZ favorite: "You keep moving the goalposts"
What they accuse others of all the time? Moving the goal post, is it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But the reality is that Allen has had a below average o line, marginally better last season and he was throwing the ball pretty much to Cole Beasley until last season. The Bills' running game has been gash compared with the Cowboys during the same period of time.

I just don't see why people are unable to understand the above and therefore you can't just make a direct comparison with quarterbacks that have had way more around them over the same period of time than him. Yet not give Allen his dues from last season when he played at an MVP level when he finally had a good receiver and not much else...o line was only average and running game was also not great.

So you want me to believe that you watch Josh Allen enough to say that his line was below average? He had a very good line last year btw...I know you tried to downplay it by saying it was "marginally better".......

Bills running game involves Josh Allen as well. A lot of what they do is around him running the football and passing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, they do favor Buffalo as I pointed out but I also pointed out the fact that the Dallas offense has not helped out the defense during this time. If the defense isn't causing enough turnovers it doesn't help when the offense is giving away the ball too much.
In 2020, that was a issue. In 2019? It wasn't.....it doesn't change the fact that the defense was one of the worst defenses we've seen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everyone is seeing you getting called out to post this "stat" that you claim proves me wrong and you won't do it.

You should be ashamed to post this publicly.
You're a odd troll. You have guys who are trolls on this site but they are way more aggressive and vulgar....you are like half *** trolling. You troll just enough to get someone to reply to you but not even for anyone to care about what you say. I'll say this...you suck at trolling but you at least are consistent...gotta give you that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're a odd troll. You have guys who are trolls on this site but they are way more aggressive and vulgar....you are like half *** trolling. You troll just enough to get someone to reply to you but not even for anyone to care about what you say. I'll say this...you suck at trolling but you at least are consistent...gotta give you that.
And your consistent at being an emotional mess that can't get out of their feels long enough to prove anything.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, but your wrong.
You're suffering from "like" envy. I truly hope you recover.

Here we go- "I win."

Lmao

Imagine being lame enough to declare you "won" a debate on the internet lol...some of these guys are weirdos man I can't call it.

Reactions: G2