Josh Brent better be better than Okoye

burmafrd

Reaction score
Actually, I recall a post/thread in which one forlorn and naive personage cried out for freedom of speech here and was told (and rightfully so) that since this is a private forum, there is no freedom of speech here and use of speech was to be decided by the owner and mods. And I fully am onboard with dat being that someone is funding this and in his house, he half a right to do whatever he want.
And you are right, you half been a pain in the planet of uranus and here.;)
You see how servil I can be?
I saw what you did here

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, I recall a post/thread in which one forlorn and naive personage cried out for freedom of speech here and was told (and rightfully so) that since this is a private forum, there is no freedom of speech here and use of speech was to be decided by the owner and mods. And I fully am onboard with dat being that someone is funding this and in his house, he half a right to do whatever he want.
And you are right, you half been a pain in the planet of uranus and here.;)
You see how servil I can be?
lol. Did someone tell you that there is no freedom of speech here? Or did someone tell you that you can express your views while obeying the rules of the forum? And did that same someone tell you that exercising your freedom of speech did not prevent you from doing so on tens of hundreds of thousands of tens of thousands of hundreds of thousands of a whole bunch of websites elsewhere?

You folks from Farmers Branch slay me. We need to go catch a Cowboys game together sometime. I'll buy the JWBL. :)

And no. I am not a pain in the planet of uranus. Well, not since I starting using Preparation H. :p

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
lol. Did someone tell you that there is no freedom of speech here? Or did someone tell you that you can express your views while obeying the rules of the forum? And did that same someone tell you that exercising your freedom of speech did not prevent you from doing so on tens of hundreds of thousands of tens of thousands of hundreds of thousands of a whole bunch of websites elsewhere?

You folks from Farmers Branch slay me. We need to go catch a Cowboys game together sometime. I'll buy the JWBL. :)

And no. I am not a pain in the planet of uranus. Well, not since I starting using Preparation H. :p

I read between the lines and deciphering all you says give me a headache. but i have no illusions about freedom of speech. there are rules here and we all follow them or else. I am on board with that and obey muchly, but really, speech allowed here is what the owner says and that is his right because he pay for it. And yes there are rules of the forum. no disagreements here. what I am saying is speech here is at the discretion of the owner. Again, that is his right.
As to going to a game, the last game I went to some guy kept staring at ms. busty and we had to move lest i ax him "what are you looking at at?" and then the real trouble begin because I am a fighting idiot from Farmers Branch.

foofighters

Reaction score
Little hard on my grammar and a little
Too sensitive on having an a opinion
Most only read what they wanted to read
If Jerry would have said; I welcome him back to compete for a job. But to promise him a spot on the "53" man roster is ridiculous. AGAIN once he's on the field and playing I will be his biggest fan until he gives me a reason not to. I still think he's about the same talent level as Hayden or McLain and now because Jerry feels obligated to the Brown Family he's making promises that's not fair to the team. I'm just not convinced . I just don't trust Jerry. Hopefully I'm wrong and Josh kicks butt.

You didn't answer the question. What are you gonna do about it? I mean saying he better be better than Okoye...sounds like someone might get spanked.

/sarcasmoff

better?

reddyuta

Reaction score
will he be active? what about Hayden? can we have 3 1 tech guys on the active roster?

Wood

Reaction score
[SIZE=+0]This Josh Brent deal doesn’t pass the smell test. I’m concerned it could cause a locker room diversion. First let me say, I’m all for giving someone a second or even a third chance. True Josh paid his debt to society and I wish him well. With that said: why would Jerry come out earlier this year, and state that when Josh’s eligible he has a spot on the 56 man roster. That’s just doesn’t add up to me. Josh was coming along but he wasn’t that great that he’s “guaranteed” a roster spot. Does Jerry feel responsible and therefore obligated to Josh? More important, is Marinneli ok with this? If he’s not and this is more of Jerry’s BS, I guarantee you he wont be back next year. I.(eg Parcells TO). If Josh came in and actually earned a roster soft by competing in training camp, I would be all in. I hope I’m completely off base and Josh comes in a helps the team, but from where I sit something stinks in D.[/SIZE]

Josh Brent would be starting DT for Dallas by now if it wasn't for that accident. Dallas brass knows this. It cost Dallas almost nothing to give him 2nd chance and the upside is you have 320+ lb DT who can move. Considering Dallas has two divisional games in span of 4 days...I say go for it. Lets see where he is at. He has had almost 4 weeks of practice (which isn't far off from completing training camp).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read between the lines and deciphering all you says give me a headache. but i have no illusions about freedom of speech. there are rules here and we all follow them or else. I am on board with that and obey muchly, but really, speech allowed here is what the owner says and that is his right because he pay for it. And yes there are rules of the forum. no disagreements here. what I am saying is speech here is at the discretion of the owner. Again, that is his right.
As to going to a game, the last game I went to some guy kept staring at ms. busty and we had to move lest i ax him "what are you looking at at?" and then the real trouble begin because I am a fighting idiot from Farmers Branch.
lmao.

Gimme, you should start your own Dallas Cowboys fan website. Express your freedoms, dude! (Hint: The only person stopping you is you!) :)

Ms. Busty is starting to grow on me. Or that could be a wart. :p

Fredd

Reaction score
Brent has paid his dues, he has been practicing with the team; there is no way he gets on the field unless he is ready....

renny

Reaction score
If Brent plays well then good for the Cowboys. If he does not he will get cut. That is all there is to it.

Josh Brent will not get cut, the Cowboys gave him an extension thru next season. With that being said, Josh Brent has shown something they like in the practices he's had.