Josh Brent better be better than Okoye

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by jaybird, Nov 14, 2014.

1. burmafrd

burmafrd Benched

43,820 Messages
    3,379 Likes Received
    I saw what you did here

2. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

39,803 Messages
    19,808 Likes Received
    lol. Did someone tell you that there is no freedom of speech here? Or did someone tell you that you can express your views while obeying the rules of the forum? And did that same someone tell you that exercising your freedom of speech did not prevent you from doing so on tens of hundreds of thousands of tens of thousands of hundreds of thousands of a whole bunch of websites elsewhere?

You folks from Farmers Branch slay me. We need to go catch a Cowboys game together sometime. I'll buy the JWBL. :)

And no. I am not a pain in the planet of uranus. Well, not since I starting using Preparation H. :p

3. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

24,135 Messages
    7,822 Likes Received
    Ah don't rightly know what you means. Please elaboratinate. If you refer to DallasEast, he's a friend of mein.

4. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

24,135 Messages
    7,822 Likes Received
    I read between the lines and deciphering all you says give me a headache. but i have no illusions about freedom of speech. there are rules here and we all follow them or else. I am on board with that and obey muchly, but really, speech allowed here is what the owner says and that is his right because he pay for it. And yes there are rules of the forum. no disagreements here. what I am saying is speech here is at the discretion of the owner. Again, that is his right.
    As to going to a game, the last game I went to some guy kept staring at ms. busty and we had to move lest i ax him "what are you looking at at?" and then the real trouble begin because I am a fighting idiot from Farmers Branch.

5. foofighters

foofighters Well-Known Member

1,789 Messages
    2,381 Likes Received
    You didn't answer the question. What are you gonna do about it? I mean saying he better be better than Okoye...sounds like someone might get spanked.

/sarcasmoff

better?

6. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

15,514 Messages
    8,757 Likes Received
    will he be active? what about Hayden? can we have 3 1 tech guys on the active roster?

7. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

7,843 Messages
    4,752 Likes Received
    Josh Brent would be starting DT for Dallas by now if it wasn't for that accident. Dallas brass knows this. It cost Dallas almost nothing to give him 2nd chance and the upside is you have 320+ lb DT who can move. Considering Dallas has two divisional games in span of 4 days...I say go for it. Lets see where he is at. He has had almost 4 weeks of practice (which isn't far off from completing training camp).

FuzzyLumpkins and 5Stars like this.
  8. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

39,803 Messages
    19,808 Likes Received
    lmao.

Gimme, you should start your own Dallas Cowboys fan website. Express your freedoms, dude! (Hint: The only person stopping you is you!) :)

Ms. Busty is starting to grow on me. Or that could be a wart. :p

9. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

4,995 Messages
    2,238 Likes Received
    Brent has paid his dues, he has been practicing with the team; there is no way he gets on the field unless he is ready....

10. renny

renny Well-Known Member

544 Messages
    283 Likes Received
    Josh Brent will not get cut, the Cowboys gave him an extension thru next season. With that being said, Josh Brent has shown something they like in the practices he's had.

11. cowboys1981

cowboys1981 Well-Known Member

5,095 Messages
    3,813 Likes Received
    It's ok. The trades were unrealistic.

Idgit likes this.
  12. black label

black label Well-Known Member

2,835 Messages
    4,997 Likes Received
    hmmmmm u seem to know inside info gimme some tips granpa