Josh Brent wasn't Drinking

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure you're a regular Dirty Harry. You also claim to have spent 5 years in college for law school. Personally, I'd ask for your money back. I guess if all you do is search for those "bad cop" videos on YouTube that you referenced, you might have an unfavorable view of law enforcement. Can police handle traffic stops and other situations poorly? Absolutely. Are they all good cops? Nope. With that said, am I going to make a completely ludicrous statement like "cops don't protect you"? Nope.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure you're a regular Dirty Harry. You also claim to have spent 5 years in college for law school. Personally, I'd ask for your money back. I guess if all you do is search for those "bad cop" videos on YouTube that you referenced, you might have an unfavorable view of law enforcement. Can police handle traffic stops and other situations poorly? Absolutely. Are they all good cops? Nope. With that said, am I going to make a completely ludicrous statement like "cops don't protect you"? Nope.
Yiur reading comprehension might no be do good. I never said I sent 5 years in law school. So you assuming I'm lying abiutt whay I've said? Never claimed to be Rambo, but there is a reason I have a ccw, becaar add I said,, police are reactionary, they show up after the fact the vast majority of the time. If you think differently, good for you. Do you sleep in blue jammies?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Yiur reading comprehension might no be do good. I never said I sent 5 years in law school. So you assuming I'm lying abiutt whay I've said? Never claimed to be Rambo, but there is a reason I have a ccw, becaar add I said,, police are reactionary, they show up after the fact the vast majority of the time. If you think differently, good for you. Do you sleep in blue jammies?

My reading comprehension is terrible when trying to read that mess you just typed. I'm not saying you're lying, but you're consistent inability to spell simple words leaves your law school claim in doubt or raises serious concern for that school (my apologies if I noted inaccurate years regarding said schooling). Nobody ever said police aren't reactionary, as they do respond to calls, obviously. But it remains that your statement that police don't protect people is one of the most fascinatingly false claims I have ever read on the Internet. Do I sleep in blue jammies...lol...what?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
My reading comprehension is terrible when trying to read that mess you just typed. I'm not saying you're lying, but you're consistent inability to spell simple words leaves your law school claim in doubt or raises serious concern for that school (my apologies if I noted inaccurate years regarding said schooling). Nobody ever said police aren't reactionary, as they do respond to calls, obviously. But it remains that your statement that police don't protect people is one of the most fascinatingly false claims I have ever read on the Internet. Do I sleep in blue jammies...lol...what?

I'll end this now, it's getting boring. I'm assuming you haven't been on internet for long. Anyone been online more than a few weeks can normally see when someine pists using a phone....... see what happened right there? You think that is jyst bad spelling? Clueless in Seattle, maybe? You still use a flip phone that you can't see predictive text when it hits you in the face. Have a happy NFL season.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I'll end this now, it's getting boring. I'm assuming you haven't been on internet for long. Anyone been online more than a few weeks can normally see when someine pists using a phone....... see what happened right there? You think that is jyst bad spelling? Clueless in Seattle, maybe? You still use a flip phone that you can't see predictive text when it hits you in the face. Have a happy NFL season.

By "boring", do you mean "humiliating"? Clueless in Seattle? I live in Dallas... And yes, from our discussion here...I think it is bad spelling. Still, you're a Cowboys fan, so I must wish you a happy NFL season as well.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
just curious why would somebody hire someone with "mental illness". Don't go out in the sun. sheesh

Step outside your bubble champ the world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. People suffer with mental illness every single day and function if on the right meds or in the right place, you think he has control of when he’s going to break? You never know when you’re going to mentally break, and for Josh it appears he hit that point.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
On a side note this thread makes me sad. I can’t understand how people who have no understanding about mental health issues can have an opinion on it, and how they struggle to show compassion for others. Thankfully the medically field and the people in it are there to help others. This society is in a sad place. Be kind, and be mindful of what you say and how you say things. You never know when your words, can either help someone, or push someone over the edge.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
On a side note this thread makes me sad. I can’t understand how people who have no understanding about mental health issues can have an opinion on it, and how they struggle to show compassion for others. Thankfully the medically field and the people in it are there to help others. This society is in a sad place. Be kind, and be mindful of what you say and how you say things. You never know when your words, can either help someone, or push someone over the edge.
I'll admit that my initial response to this story was criticism and I was wrong. I should know better than to just immediately believe the reports in the media. I had a bad response to some medicine a few years ago that I wouldn't have thought possible before that incident. It was not good. The human brain is a complicated thing.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'll admit that my initial response to this story was criticism and I was wrong. I should know better than to just immediately believe the reports in the media. I had a bad response to some medicine a few years ago that I wouldn't have thought possible before that incident. It was not good. The human brain is a complicated thing.

It’s a very complicated thing, I find human behavior to be very fascinating. If I could do it all over again, I would’ve majored in psychology

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
It’s a very complicated thing, I find human behavior to be very fascinating. If I could do it all over again, I would’ve majored in psychology
No doubt. I've been suicidal and very happy at different times in my life. I think I had a part in saving two friends who were on the verge of blowing their brains out by talking them off the ledge. There's no easy answers to this world. Luckily those two friends are doing well these days and I'm ok myself. Compassion and understanding are key.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No doubt. I've been suicidal and very happy at different times in my life. I think I had a part in saving two friends who were on the verge of blowing their brains out by talking them off the ledge. There's no easy answers to this world. Luckily those two friends are doing well these days and I'm ok myself. Compassion and understanding are key.

But that’s what’s so mind boggling about some of the responses in this thread. There are no easy answers, or compassion towards those who suffer from a mental illness. I mean hell look at our vets bro there are a lot that suffer from mental issues, and end up homeless. A lot of homeless people suffer with mental issues, and that’s how they ended up homeless. Yet we get responses like why would you hire someone with mental issues? I bet you those same people cry and complain about the homeless population, and healthcare... It’s just sad.

superonyx

Reaction score
@superonyx remember when you said Bakhtiari wouldn't start on our team? Lmao

Haha...I love it. Lets ask the nerds that write code for Madden football who's the best..

Pathetic.... But entertaining at least. Kudos to you.

Btw.. Todd Gurley isnt a better back than Zeke either. 97 rating? Please. You have to love Madden. They know how to sell to the teenagers don't they.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Haha...I love it. Lets ask the nerds that write code for Madden football who's the best..

Pathetic.... But entertaining at least. Kudos to you.

Btw.. Todd Gurley isnt a better back than Zeke either. 97 rating? Please. You have to love Madden. They know how to sell to the teenagers don't they.
At least the nerds know enough about football to understand how good he is, unlike you.

Thinking La'el is better than him? Pathetic

Many would choose Gurley over Zeke.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Well folks it turns out Josh Brent wasnt drinking or using any drugs when he was arrested. Its interesting how many of you internet tough guys with stone hearts jumped all over this guy calling for him to be imprisoned, fired ect.......

Now that the true story comes out it seems quiet in here.

You all know who you are.

I'm sure if the facts are changed, the reaction will change.

People can only comment based on the facts as they are presented.