Twitter: Josh Norman cant wait to lock down Dez Bryant?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Was pretty easy. Dez seems off mentally these days too..

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Dez is mentally weak and players can easily get in his head .. If you manage to irritate him he will have an off day easily and you can shut him down .. He is a BEAST .. but a gentle kind of beast who is mentally weak

:cool:

mldardy

Reaction score
Wow get that Dez mentally weak stuff out of here. First Dez is playing hurt and his QB is playing hurt. Also Dez had Norman beat and Romo missed him so please stop with Norman shut him down and that Dez is mentally weak. You people are nuts.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dez hasn't been dialed in all season. Seems he goes in the tank now when things aren't going well. What's odd about this was as a rookie in 2010 he stood out when the Cowboys were just as bad.

Bryant needs to play up to his talent level, pure and simple.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Wow get that Dez mentally weak stuff out of here. First Dez is playing hurt and his QB is playing hurt. Also Dez had Norman beat and Romo missed him so please stop with Norman shut him down and that Dez is mentally weak. You people are nuts.

They're not nuts. Norman shut him down. And Dez is one of my favorite players; so it pains me to say so. Bryant hasn't been a big factor this year. Injuries have played a part, but he's a big time player and to me, he hasn't stepped up.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score

83d862ca6be03de5ee238d4456895c9ba2ef149f200dfc13766e04ae56b7a237.jpg

mldardy

Reaction score
They're not nuts. Norman shut him down. And Dez is one of my favorite players; so it pains me to say so. Bryant hasn't been a big factor this year. Injuries have played a part, but he's a big time player and to me, he hasn't stepped up.

Like I said Dez is playing hurt and injuries are affecting and slowing down Dez. If Dez was mentally weak he wouldn't be out there playing injured Dez probably came back too soon but he wanted to help the football team. It also doesn't help that he is playing with QB's that shouldn't be playing in the league. . As I said before get out of here with that nonsense. He's not mentally weak and I'd like to see what that Norman guy does against a healthy Dez and Romo. It's pretty easy to play against injured players and say they shut him down.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dez has had trouble with physical corners since day 1. I am not surprised Norman had success. With corners this physical you have to move your guys around and you have to throw in some double moves and quick screens/slants. I remember when that eight yard slant to Dez used to be unstoppable. We are lucky if the coaches run it twice a game now.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Like I said Dez is playing hurt and injuries are affecting and slowing down Dez. If Dez was mentally weak he wouldn't be out there playing injured Dez probably came back too soon but he wanted to help the football team. It also doesn't help that he is playing with QB's that shouldn't be playing in the league. . As I said before get out of here with that nonsense. He's not mentally weak and I'd like to see what that Norman guy does against a healthy Dez and Romo. It's pretty easy to play against injured players and say they shut him down.

I would never call Dez mentally weak. It's not like he's quitting or stuff like that. He is, however, very, very emotional. He needs to channel those emotions better.